•  

• Photo

Hi! I'm new and looking for friends to have playdates with!

ddlg little middle playdates newbie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    3 replies to this topic

#1 lilac_cat

lilac_cat

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:15 PM

Hello everyone <(0v0)>.  I'm lilac_cat or lila for short.  I'm so excited to get to know new friends on this forum.  I've been in a ddlg relationship for about two years now, but I haven't branched out into a community before because I've been to nervous about it.  My little age is 5 and my middle age is around 14.  I'm really interested in having little friends and maybe one day having platonic sibs!  My daddy and I really want to meet other ddlg couples to meet up with.  When I'm in little space I love stickers, playing nintendo DS games, lisa frank coloring books, monster high dolls, blankets, and most importantly, candy <3 <3 .  (anyone who hands me candy is automatically my friend) My hobbies are playing guitar, making art, and sewing.  I'm also an animation student in college.  I can't wait to meet you all. <3 <3 

#2 LilPrincessBunny

LilPrincessBunny

πŸ‘‘Queen of Stuffies πŸ‘‘

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 92 posts
    • LocationDreams

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:59 PM

Welcome! I hope chu fun on da forum ~hehe. If chu ever need someone to talk to then I’m always up for a chat. Enjoy your stay and make some great fwiends along da way!
    ~Lots of Bunny Wuv~

#3 shadowrider

shadowrider

A true Bougie Bish that is the property of a mermaid

• Administrator
    • 1216 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 30 October 2020 - 09:55 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Most of my deepest darkest secrets are a result of what I would do for a Klondike bar.

#4 MasterPhotog

MasterPhotog

MP

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 1680 posts
    • LocationToronto GTA, Canada

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:37 AM

Welcome and best wishes, feel free to let me know if I can be of any help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, little, middle, playdates, newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users