DDlg Forum & Community Summer Fun !

Hello littles, bigs and everyone inbetween!

handsomedaddyjj

My name is Joseph and I've been in and out of the DDLG and ABDL community for over 10 years! I don't have too much IRL experience but I have a lot of thoughts/ideas/concepts/knowledge on the subject and I love to talk to others and share! While not in IRL (all non-ddlg) relationships, I've always tried to find a little but only had luck once with a very unique and amazing girl from Germany. Sadly I wasn't able to cope with long distance and we went our separate ways, but I found recently that she found an AMAZING daddy, seriously the guy seems awesome, so I'm very happy for her!

I'm open to being friends with anyone and could really USE a friend right now. I've recently lost just about everyone in my life in a very short amount of time. Had a huge fallout with my family, had a horrible breakup with my last relationship, and as I was moving in to a new place where I'm very much alone, my dog passed away. It's been a rough year for me, but I'm trying to stay motivated and keep my head up. I spend most of my time playing and learning about music or playing PC and Switch games. If anyone is versed in writing music or wants to talk about music theory I'd love to be friends! Or if you want to play PC or Switch games lets plaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I'm looking forward to talking to some new people and making new friends!

Welcome! I hope chu have fun on da forum~hehe. If chu need someone to talk to then I’m always open for a chat. Have a wonderful stay and make some great fwiends along da way!