DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

LGBTQ+ littles finding caregivers

Kichōna

Lately, I've been looking around the personals, curious to see if any of the potential caregivers matched up with my needs and some of them do; the only problem is that all of them are straight and/or desire to have sexual relationship. I am non-binary and asexual so I can't even dream of responding to any of these people. It's becoming really discouraging as I was really hoping to find some kind of caregiver as I enter college as I know I will need the emotional support. I was wondering how other Littles and/or subs find partners and how they deal with the seemingly lack of LGBTQ+ caregivers and/or doms. What do you do to make yourselves feel better? 

I'm nonbinary too and my littlespace isn't always sexual, so I understand where you're coming from. I've had two partners now that were comfortable with this, so not all hope is lost! Remember that even though many people are on this site, there's still a whole world that isn't. You'll get there. In the meantime, to make myself feel better, I would just enjoy my littlespace! Or throw myself into my hobbies so that I have plenty to talk about when it comes to my new cg. 

• Like 2

I'm nonbinary too and my littlespace isn't always sexual, so I understand where you're coming from. I've had two partners now that were comfortable with this, so not all hope is lost! Remember that even though many people are on this site, there's still a whole world that isn't. You'll get there. In the meantime, to make myself feel better, I would just enjoy my littlespace! Or throw myself into my hobbies so that I have plenty to talk about when it comes to my new cg. 

Thank you for the great advice and comfort. It means a lot to me. I wish you the best of luck with you crafts and hobbies. ^o^ <3

Edited by Kichōna

I'm genderfluid and polyamorous. I found my Daddy/Boyfriend at a furry conference that we both attended. I found it was far easier finding someone in person than online as a lot of people will do and say things online that they'd never do or say in person.

I also see a lot of LGBTQ2+ caregivers and littles. I think it's just a matter of being patient as there are quite a few around.

• Like 2

I'm genderfluid and polyamorous. I found my Daddy/Boyfriend at a furry conference that we both attended. I found it was far easier finding someone in person than online as a lot of people will do and say things online that they'd never do or say in person.

I also see a lot of LGBTQ2+ caregivers and littles. I think it's just a matter of being patient as there are quite a few around.

Wow! You are very lucky to have met such a nice daddy. I guess I am kind of impatient, maybe I need to take a deep breath. In a perfect world, I would really like to meet my partner in-person online instead of online but I'm just not sure how you meet people in the community in real life. How did you two find out you were both into the lifestyle?   

After we met at the conference we chatted quite a bit over the next few weeks and found out that we had quite a few things in common. He asked if I wanted to start dating and I was very interested so approached my Wife and asked her how she felt about me dating a guy.

She told me that she knew before we got married that at some point she would share me with another person, a surprise to me. At any rate, she said yes, but with the caveat that He and I had to wait until after New Years to be physically intimate, this was in November.

During that time we spent the time getting to know each other better and did a kink quiz that we shared with one another. As it turned out DDlg and ABDL were shared interests. A year later he collared me and know we're talking about getting engaged and my Wife has offered to officiate.

Really it boiled down to open communication, trust, a bit of luck and a lot of love.

• Like 1

After we met at the conference we chatted quite a bit over the next few weeks and found out that we had quite a few things in common. He asked if I wanted to start dating and I was very interested so approached my Wife and asked her how she felt about me dating a guy.

She told me that she knew before we got married that at some point she would share me with another person, a surprise to me. At any rate, she said yes, but with the caveat that He and I had to wait until after New Years to be physically intimate, this was in November.

During that time we spent the time getting to know each other better and did a kink quiz that we shared with one another. As it turned out DDlg and ABDL were shared interests. A year later he collared me and know we're talking about getting engaged and my Wife has offered to officiate.

Really it boiled down to open communication, trust, a bit of luck and a lot of love.

That sounds awesome! Thank you for telling me; your advice and experience help a lot. Have a great day!!

I got lucky and found my CG by casually mentioning my interest to kink-minded friends until someone expressed interest. At the very least, keep mingling and making friends, or put out your own personal ad. If you were every curious about being a furry, the babyfur community seems to be majority LGBT. I'd say kink groups in general tend to be very LGBT-friendly, too, but that's coming from my experience in the San Francisco bay area, which is pretty gay.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i need a daddy but i cant find a good one how do i find a good daddy that wont use me for sex :(

Take time and get to know people before jumping in to a DDlg dynamic. If all they want is sex and you make it clear that isn't happening to start then the creeps will generally fade away pretty quick.

Edited by Little kaiya

• 1 month later...