DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

howdy!

Guest PappaTech

Guest PappaTech

Hi ya!,

First and foremost My name Is Wyatt, But you can just call me Tech, or which ever you prefer. I was brought to this forum by my little (She knows who she is. :] ) and I really seem to like the atmosphere. I am a Very nice and kind person, with no real mean bones in my body. I never actually knew how much I would be into the DD thing until I actually kinda tried it, and so far? It's kind of right up my ally. I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy talking to my little girl every night. Sorry, pitter-patter Lol. Umm, I enjoy playing video games like Apex, Overwatch, and i'm trying to get into Valorant because she enjoys it, and I kinda want to play along with her. I also listen to alot of music. I've been on a weirder binge of listening to Avenged Sevenfold. XD So Please, if you're looking for a new friend, don't be a stranger! 

• Like 1

Welcome! I hope chu have fun on da forum~hehe. If chu need someone to talk to then I’m always open for a chat. Have a wonderful stay and make some great fwiends along da way!