DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New but not shiny

MissSharlie

Hi, I just joined here but, I've been a little for a bit with a daddy who is very nice and has bought me lots of things and played with me lots.

I am very sad cos he has to go and I'm gonna need a new person to look after me soon. This makes me cry.

Please message me even if we can just be friends, little or big.

Miss Sharlie

xx

Welcome to the community MissSharlie!  ^_^

I'm very sorry to hear that your daddy has to go. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends on here. We're all very friendly.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss. Hopefully you make lots of nice friends here! Sophie is right, everybody is really friendly! :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.  I am pretty new here as a Daddy.  Sorry to hear you are going to missing yours.  I am always happy to have new friends, so say Hi if you like.   Eric

• Like 1

Silly me!

I didn't know I had to follow a thread to know that people are saying stuff to me. I have found so many lovely messages to me that I didn't know I had. Smiles.

Not very computer smart, me.

Hi, I am freshly new to the forum but have experienced the loss of two Daddy's in my life. It's like a total overwhelming feeling that you are lost then abandoned. It passes but moving forward is difficult. Message me anytime you need to vent, sunshine, or rainbows!!!
  • Like 1