2 replies to this topic

#1 RedDaddy79

RedDaddy79

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 January 2021 - 01:41 AM

Hello to all of my fellow DD's/CG's and a extra special hello to all of the good girls and boys in the group.  I'm currently a solo DD who's been in the life for a little over a year and I'm excited to be a part of this awesome community.  I recently just had a falling out with my precious little kitten who first introduced me to the scene and I stumbled across this forum while in search of some coping strategies and maybe even some support/advice from some likeminded individuals. I look forward to getting to know some of you and hope to meet some new people and maybe make a friend or two.  I'm always down for a chat so feel free to shoot me a DM/reply and say hello. 

#2 Tasha-Pasha

Tasha-Pasha

Bratty Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 321 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 09 January 2021 - 09:22 AM

Hi RedDaddy79! Welcome to the Forum  :D There are a lot of great people on here with tons of experience and wisdom. I know you will get great advice and support from the other Caregivers on here. 

You have to be friends with someone before you can DM them on here. If you are looking to make friends you can always post in the Friend Zone part of the Forum. The chatroom is another great place to meet people on here .

Take care, and happy posting!

• shadowrider and RedDaddy79 like this

“Are you learning me by heart, little Sara?" he said, stroking her hair.

"No," she answered. "I know you by heart. You are inside my heart.”

~ Frances Hodgson Burnett ~ A Little Princess ~

read with Me

#3 shadowrider

shadowrider

A true Bougie Bish that is the property of a mermaid

• Administrator
    • 1373 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 09 January 2021 - 02:28 PM

Welcome to the community. We're glad you found us and hope you find what you are looking for.

Most of my deepest darkest secrets are a result of what I would do for a Klondike bar.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, daddy, introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users