DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

First question. :)

Gwada

Hi peeps,

So I have learned already a lot by reading you.

I have a question, how can I reduce an ex who I believe will love being a little?

Should I just be dominant or do I have to go to normal process and then being her daddy?

That is all new for me.

Ok what I mean is I know she is a little. 100%

I have been interested in bdsm and DDLG but my education was blocking me. I didn't let my dominant side play.

I believe that is the reason we broke up.

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

Just communicate. Learn together. See how compatible your ideas and desires are.

This forum isn't massively active. Don't take lack of activity personal lol. If you are going to be a good dominant, you need to be more patient and mature. No offense but that last comment made you seem a bit easily offended.

However, if you've broken up it may be best to let this relationship run its path and perhaps wait until you find a new one?

Especially as you're not clearer in yourinterests, and can take the time in between to learn more!

That makes a whole difference in your post, lol.  You'd just have to talk it out.  Tell her what traits make you think she would fit the role and what you think you have to offer as a Daddy and see if she is interested. 

I would say that relationship ran its course and you should take your lessons and experience, learn well from them, and walk away.

There are other women/littles out there, other relationship dynamics that may serve you better, and new lessons to learn about life. Look back at what you had with fondness, but don't live in the past would be my advice.

• Like 1

Gwada, I think that's a natural reaction to the unknown. My mom always calls that "the devil you know being more attractive than the devil you don't" which is to say it's a natural thing for our minds to get stuck on the idea that something is as good as it gets because we just haven't even seen the something better. This also applies to getting stuck in less than ideal jobs or relationships because we can't imagine what's to come.

Any time in life I've recycled a romantic relationship I've ended up pretty regretful of that decision.