Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alittleinabigworld

Hey there welcome,

Im also new to this site and thinking that everyone has a hard time introducing themselves on a site like this one. Don't apologize for your exclamation points, it only makes you enthousiastic and thats a lovely thing in a little

Still finding my way around here so i thought to welcome another newbie

Guest Tooshytoshine

HelllllooooooooooOOoooo

I love reading too! Like, a lot. I did mention that I love reading right ? I love learning new things as well! :p

Welcome to the forum and community :)

just stopping in to say hi... if you have questions, dont be afraid to ask ... we are all one big family so if your happy go ahead and show it in chat ,,, if you are sad ...let us know as we are all there to help .... have a great day and stay safe...

onewhisperingoak

John

• Like 1

welcomewelcomewelcome! mmm, ice ceam! yummie! you seem like a super positive person, we can't ever have enough of those! don't be bashful, we're a pretty outgoing, helpful bunch! hope you feel safe here. <3

It seems, myself included, that this bunch is very well read!

Ugh, if you only knew how many years I have spent in a formal learning environment! Lol, if you love it I've found that you can stay in that place for a VERY long time.

Welcome and please don't lose your enthusiasm!

Guest Princess Honey

Hi!!! *waves hand*

I'm new as well...to everything lol. My name is Honey :) I'm 22 and still haven't found out the age to my little, any tips that might help figure it out?

I like singing, dancing, drawing and writing (lol I've always trained in the arts I suppose) AND reading as well! 

Hoping to meet more littles, as well as introduce myself! Nice to meet you all  :)

xo

Guest Foreveryours
Hello to new comers. This is really a sweet lovely place to be in. All are so good, helpful,co-operative. Enjoy and talk to many they are all family here. Hope you have a great time here and explore more.

WOW!! There certainly are a lot of people who like reading here! To the person who asked: I like reading adventure books, or books about fantasy worlds (Mercedes lackey, Anne and Todd McCaffrey just to name a few).