DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Honestly Exploring

Lambchop

I'm not sure what to say about myself.  I always want to make sure that I'm honest, so there is this- I have visited this site as a guest more and more frequently and am now a member as I wanted to increase my participation but honestly don't know who I am or what I'm about...  I couldn't even tell you how I like my eggs.  I am excited to try and explore a lifestyle that has been appealing to me for years and figure out how I can incorporate it into my daily life.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Congrats on finally joining.

As for the eggs I would go scrambled with shredded cheese on top and see what you think.

• Like 1

Guest Account deleted

Welcome to the forum Lambchop! :) I have just started exploring the lifestyle too and this forum has had a huge positive impact on my life and well-being in general. I am starting to feel more and more comfortable and free to enjoy all the different aspects of my Little side! It will take some time for you to figure out what works best for you but you will meet tons of wonderful people here who are super kind and encouraging and ready to help! :) Thank you SO much for reaching out and joining the community! :)

• Like 1