DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What’s on your Little wishlist?

Wicca_princess

Hiii guys! I’m making a little space wish list so I can slowly start buying all the little stuff I really want. So I was wondering what you can’t live without or what is on your own wishlist?! I currently have a couple LFB onesies, a few adult paci and a sippy cup. What do you have/want?

i have an Amazon wishlist for stuff like this! 

let me take a peek at it!

mostly a lot of onesies!~

• Like 1

Can’t forget stuffies

I actually have all mine from childhood, I do want to get Care Bears though I only have grumpy

• Like 1

I actually have all mine from childhood, I do want to get Care Bears though I only have grumpy

That’s  so cool. I never had stuffies as a kid. So my wishlist is full of’em 

Edited by SnuffySky

here's a couple more things!

socks that say "daddy's" on them.

the DDLG busy book by penny berry (she makes a lot of great DDLG books) 

some books from my childhood like the Spiderwick Chronicles

pretty notebooks and colorful pens

coloring books

a beading kit so i can make bracelets! 

• Like 1

That’s so cool. I never had stuffies as a kid. So my wishlist is full of’em

Aww that’s to bad but you get to pick them all out yourself and they have cooler ones now! Like scented and stuff! I have always been obsessed with stuffed animals so that’s what everyone always would buy me growing up.

here's a couple more things!

socks that say "daddy's" on them.

the DDLG busy book by penny berry (she makes a lot of great DDLG books)

some books from my childhood like the Spiderwick Chronicles

pretty notebooks and colorful pens

coloring books

a beading kit so i can make bracelets!

I’ve got those socks saved too! I never even thought of books, and I need to check out this busy book it’s on Amazon?

• Like 1

Guest Account deleted

Hi !  :) What a GREAT idea!! :)  Ok so... I know it's going to sound horrible but... I already have A LOT of things because I'm just rotten spoiled..  :wub:  As a Little, I do not want to wear onesies or specific clothes but I sure do love cute socks and I have a lot of them! For accessories, I only have a sippy bottle for now, it's pink, with flamingos and when you open it there is a straw that pops out!  :D (I wonder if my partner will buy me a pacifier..?? I told him it would make me blush so he might buy me one, just to check if it does make me blush hehe!) What truly matters the most to me is my arts and crafts supplies, I have a ton of them!!!! (I bought them a long time before I even knew what DDLG was, so I don't know of that counts LOL) craft kits.. that and stickers, sticker books, coloring books, my kawaii stationery and I can't sleep without my Teddy bear, I do have a few stuffies, but not too many, only Mr.Teddy is allowed in my bed. I have lots of LEgos, building blocks of all kinds, geomags too, and a BUild-a-Garden set it's so adorable!! jigsaw puzzles too... That's for the things I already have... I also collect illustrated books for children so on my WIsh list there are always a few books that I want. Right now I'm a bit obsessed with Kindi Kids so I put a Donatina doll on my Amazon wishlist, and a couple Smart Games brain teasers... Have fun!! ♥ ♥ ♥ xxx -Bee

Hi ! :) What a GREAT idea!! :) Ok so... I know it's going to sound horrible but... I already have A LOT of things because I'm just rotten spoiled.. :wub: As a Little, I do not want to wear onesies or specific clothes but I sure do love cute socks and I have a lot of them! For accessories, I only have a sippy bottle for now, it's pink, with flamingos and when you open it there is a straw that pops out! :D (I wonder if my partner will buy me a pacifier..?? I told him it would make me blush so he might buy me one, just to check if it does make me blush hehe!) What truly matters the most to me is my arts and crafts supplies, I have a ton of them!!!! (I bought them a long time before I even knew what DDLG was, so I don't know of that counts LOL) craft kits.. that and stickers, sticker books, coloring books, my kawaii stationery and I can't sleep without my Teddy bear, I do have a few stuffies, but not too many, only Mr.Teddy is allowed in my bed. I have lots of LEgos, building blocks of all kinds, geomags too, and a BUild-a-Garden set it's so adorable!! jigsaw puzzles too... That's for the things I already have... I also collect illustrated books for children so on my WIsh list there are always a few books that I want. Right now I'm a bit obsessed with Kindi Kids so I put a Donatina doll on my Amazon wishlist, and a couple Smart Games brain teasers... Have fun!! ♥ ♥ ♥ xxx -Bee

Oh wow you do have a lot! I need to figure out how to get spoiled more lol. I make kandi animals out of the beads. My pacifier makes me feel so little you should definitely give it a try! The crafts are a great idea thank you!

Guest Account deleted

Oh wow you do have a lot! I need to figure out how to get spoiled more lol. I make kandi animals out of the beads. My pacifier makes me feel so little you should definitely give it a try! The crafts are a great idea thank you!

Well to be fair, I do spoil myself as well, I don't just wait for my partner to spoil me, I work hard so I feel it's ok to allow myself to treat myself right too hehe!  :D Plus, I've always been a kid at heart and started buying things a long time ago without even knowing I was a Little so I got all my stuff over time, it's not an on-the-spur-of-the-moment thing. I am very new to the DDLG dynamic, but of course all these things come in handy and help me find my place in my own Little Space. In a year from now you'll be surprised at all the things you got!!  ;)

Edited by Crafty_Pink_Bee

Well to be fair, I do spoil myself as well, I don't just wait for my partner to spoil me, I work hard so I feel it's ok to allow myself to treat myself right too hehe! :D Plus, I've always been a kid at heart and started buying things a long time ago without even knowing I was a Little so I got all my stuff over time, it's not an on-the-spur-of-the-moment thing. I am very new to the DDLG dynamic, but of course all these things come in handy and help me find my place in my own Little Space. In a year from now you'll be surprised at all the things you got!! ;)

Yeah I get that I’m starting to spoil myself with little stuff hence the list but I’m still hesitant to spend the money because I feel like it’s not a necessity. I’ve been buying a onesie once a month because I’m big into them but I’m wanting to get myself some toys or crafts as well. It’s always nice to be spoiled by others too!

I used to have a few littlespace things, but I don't really anymore. Some of the things I want are like, pacifiers, sippy cups, chewing toys/jewelry, cute socks, overalls, onesies, games, and arts and crafts things! My partner isn't interested in this lifestyle at all, so my stuff is mostly solo, but she does get me stuffies sometimes and I love them!

Littles Laboratory and For Little By Littles onesies - also littles lab tutu  :wub:

And more squishmallows!!!!

• Like 1

Littles Laboratory and For Little By Littles onesies - also littles lab tutu :wub:

And more squishmallows!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! I’ve never heard of Littles by Littles before I NEED the plague doctor onesie!!!!! AHHH

I used to have a few littlespace things, but I don't really anymore. Some of the things I want are like, pacifiers, sippy cups, chewing toys/jewelry, cute socks, overalls, onesies, games, and arts and crafts things! My partner isn't interested in this lifestyle at all, so my stuff is mostly solo, but she does get me stuffies sometimes and I love them!

I have overalls but I don’t know how to make a cute outfit with them ☹️ I’m bad a making little outfits unless it’s a onesie which I don’t wear out. Getting stuffies is still awesome though!

I have some of the more traditional stuff on my little wishlist (onesies, pacis, colouring, etc) but I also have on my list: hanging wall nets for stuffie storage, polymer clay and play dough, a wearable dinosaur tail, foam jigsaw mats to build with, anything glow in the dark, and a dinosaur kigurumi (I already have an elephant one but I need more dino stuff).

OH MY GOODNESS! I’ve never heard of Littles by Littles before I NEED the plague doctor onesie!!!!! AHHH

Right!!! That one is my favourite and I need it too!!! So so so so cute.

Right!!! That one is my favourite and I need it too!!! So so so so cute.

I’m so surprised and excited I’ve always had a huge fascination with plague doctors and the Black Death in general lol. You are like me new favorite person!

• 2 weeks later...

*Some cute onesies

*Cute rompers

*Cute dungarees (I saw some advertised on fb, but I'm affraid their likely to be a scam).

*A beautiful collar that can be worn out and about, you can tell what it is, but it isn't obvious. I can get away with wearing it every day. But, me and daddy still need to get to that point.

*cute stationary. I love stationary. I can spend aaagggeeessss in smiggle. Why do scented pencils get me so excited??!

*some stuffies

*I've not had a pacci, so I think I may like to try one.

*some other stories/books. Daddy does read me his winnie the pooh stories, but they will soon be finished. We need something else!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leanne
These are a few things on my wishlist. The 1st ones are figit toys that pop like bubble wrap. The little animal squishy is basically a stress ball. Third is a humongous bean bag chair that is just too awesome. All Amazon stuff

post-164251-0-49080900-1624397424_thumb.jpg

post-164251-0-99526300-1624397451_thumb.jpg

post-164251-0-51321000-1624397474_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leanne

These are a few things on my wishlist. The 1st ones are figit toys that pop like bubble wrap. The little animal squishy is basically a stress ball. Third is a humongous bean bag chair that is just too awesome. All Amazon stuff

I got a similar figit pop toy at Walgreens if you have one near you.  It was super cheap and is totally fun to play with!

• 1 month later...

I have a wishlist on my Pinterest

• A Swatch Pastry Chef Caramellissima Watch - it looks like those sweetie bracelets and it’s all cute and pastel coloured !

• Drink in a Box

• Snack in a Box

• Some Superdry Hooded Seeat Dresses

• A Munchkin Cool Cat Stainless Steel Straw Cup

• A Set of Munchkin Lil’ Apple Plates

• A HUGE Miffy the Rabbit Teddy

• A lockable ‘Toy’ chest

• An Osprey Day Pack And Ordnance Survey Maps for Adventure Picnics

And Notebooks, gel pens, stickers, button badges, and Sweeties/Snacks

My little wishlist~

- a pair of cute and comfy sneakers

- white Northshore AirSupremes

- BetterDrys

- Forsite AM:PM Lavenders

- Prismacolor 72-pack of colored pencils

- Nuzzie grey 15lbs weighted blanket

- Tangle Teezer wet detangler in the light pink color

- Singer Heavy Duty 4452 (so that I can sew my own custom little clothes!! <3)

- a pastel-colored chew necklace

- cute stationery so I can penpal! I've always dreamed of having a little friend that I'm also penpals with

- a front-facing bookshelf, for picture books! 

• Like 1