Kiki Pie

♥Pastel Princess♥

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 08:33 AM

Hi~

Im new here. As in, I literally just joined yesterday c:

I was wondering if anyone knows of any social media sites or apps for those of us that are into all aspects of ddlg to mingle and talk.

I have a Daddy, and he is absolutely wonderful<3 So Im not looking for dating sites.

I just want to meet other littles and the like and make friends.

Im fairly new to this lifestyle although I have been interested in it for a while.

It wasnt until I met my Daddy and began dating him that I went head first into it. The first time I met him I instantly went into subspace. It was instant chemistry, and the more I looked into ddlg the more I realized this is absolutely what I wanted <3

Sorry for rambling, but yes, social medias?

Im considering making a secret FB and seeing if there are any groups but I def would like to hear input!

Thank you!<3

~Kiki Pie♥

tumblr_nkagxoFZWm1s3g9j7o1_400.jpg

#2 Vampiress

Vampiress

Rawr.

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 767 posts
    • LocationWashington state

Posted 06 June 2021 - 03:52 PM

You could try DDLG Friends which is a social media like site. There are also KIK groups and Discord servers for DD/lg as well. I don't have any specific links for you but I know there are a lot of DD/lg accounts on Instagram as well, but be careful and avoid the ones that don't want to interact with kink accounts.

• Littlest_Bee likes this

La petite vampiress.

:heart: 

7c499b51b19754b6b194d7353129098fd8ddeb22

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, little, social media, littlepace, social, friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users