I just figured this out...

Guest Ginger-Kit

Guest Ginger-Kit

I was kinda hoping I wasn't just being weird with my boyfriend..  :unsure:  After browsing the internet, I found these forum and read around a bit. I feel a lot better knowing I'm not alone! I really can't nail down an age that I stick to, it all kinda depends on my mood and whatnot...

But, that aside, hi everyone! You can call me Kit or Kazz. I'm 21 years old and pretty shy until I get to know someone. I love playing video games and writing in my spare time. I mess around and make websites too (none are published! ^^') when I like a story well enough that I'm working on.

I really don't know what else to say... O.o um, I guess I'll talk to you all around the forums?

Anywhos, hi hi!

Guest Buttons

Hello! :D Welcome! <3 <3 <3

I'm so happy you've discovered this, and are now feeling great! :D This forum is full of really wonderful people who have some of the same interests, and the discussion threads are full of ideas and thoughts and opinions and advice! Getting involved in both these and the chatroom are really fun and useful ways to find friends. :)

It's totally okay that you don't have a set age for when you're little. There's no one 'right' or 'perfect' way to be little! Everybody is different; everybody experiences it differently. Whatever is comfortable, safe, and fun for you is perfect. All that counts is that you're having fun. :)

Oh!! If you like video games, we do a ~weekly gaming session thing-y that you can find out more about here

I hope you'll love it here! :D <3

Guest Pouty Kitten

Hey there! Welcome to the forum :) I'm glad you've found a safe place for your little side! Your little age does not have to be defined at all, so no worries there! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Guest Ginger-Kit

Welcome to the forrum. ^^

Thank you! ^-^

Welcome to the forum :D

Thanks!!

Hello! :D Welcome! <3 <3 <3

I'm so happy you've discovered this, and are now feeling great! :D This forum is full of really wonderful people who have some of the same interests, and the discussion threads are full of ideas and thoughts and opinions and advice! Getting involved in both these and the chatroom are really fun and useful ways to find friends. :)

It's totally okay that you don't have a set age for when you're little. There's no one 'right' or 'perfect' way to be little! Everybody is different; everybody experiences it differently. Whatever is comfortable, safe, and fun for you is perfect. All that counts is that you're having fun. :)

Oh!! If you like video games, we do a ~weekly gaming session thing-y that you can find out more about here

I hope you'll love it here! :D <3

I'll be sure to check out the other discussion threads c:

I won't be able to actually play any video games for a little while yet (Early December-ish) but I'll go and read over the thread ^-^ Thank you!!

and I'm sure I will! Everyone seems extremely night hehe

Hey there! Welcome to the forum :) I'm glad you've found a safe place for your little side! Your little age does not have to be defined at all, so no worries there! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for the welcome! I can't really talk about it with anyone so it's nice to find somewhere where I can. If I come up with any questions, I'll be sure to ask!