studdedshoelaces

First time posting! I was just wondering if any other littles get tearful for no reason when they're in little space? I'd say it happens to me most times I've been in LS but I dont think there's anything that triggers it. I fell into LS for the first time with my partner last night and after about twenty minutes of playing and giggling, I just got upset. He seemed to think it was when I was coming out of LS and could be a sort of sub drop/little drop. Anyone else have this problem?

This happens to me sometimes if I get really little and I am around someone, and even sometimes when I am by myself. Particularly after a very intense scene, but it can happen for any reason, from seeing too many cute things to just having a bad memory at the wrong time.

This happens to me all the time. For me personally, it may just be some bad memories I've repressed, now that I'm with my Daddy- that when I'm little enough, I just feel like letting them go because I feel very relieved and safe. Thats when I usually cry. But, I'am very quick to cry in big space, even more so in little space. I cry if I see something that is TOO cute even!

I also am convinced that this concept of "Little drop" is most definitely what I experienced last night with my Daddy. He and I had a particularly pleasurable time, quite overwhelming seeing as I've never reached such a high level of pleasure before. When we were finished and cuddled, I just began balling my eyes out. I was so overwhelmingly happy and felt such a strong sense of bonding with him. This was yesterday (Saturday night) and today is Sunday. Today I just felt very "meh" and not myself- quite a low. I'm quite convinced that this was a type of drop that I wouldn't classify as "sub..." so when I saw the top titled "Little drop," I just knew that this was something I could relate to.

I have that sometimes, I think when I'm in little space I'm even more sensitive than usual so its easier to get upset about stuff.

Usually Boss will just snuggle me and I'll start feeling better/

It happened the other day, I was just feeling overwhelmed by everything and it hit me when in little space, and he gave me a hug and took me downstars to carve pumpkins and I felt all better!

I'm the same way! Getting into little space is a challenge for me, though it is the best when I do, my emotions run on a high during those times.

• 2 months later...
I tend to get like this during 'playtime' with daddy if it ends abruptly like we have to stop or he cant finish or something I go in on myself thinking ive done something wrong. Cuddles, my dummy and reassurance from daddy helps .

This has happened to me once. I was watching my little pony where the cutie mark crusaders got their cutie marks...and I totally cried like a baby. But then kept on for like an hour. Daddy wasn't around so all I could do was hug my stuffie and have my paci.

Although I am exhausted sometimes after being in little space. It's def. A form of drop because I'll get really, really excited and coming down I'll get sad.

<3

This happens to me alot. Daddy live 1000 miles away and we only see each other every couple montgs for a week at a time. When we are together at bed time I (even if we just (tmi warnimg) "played", then showered and got ready for bed I still) need what daddy calls "snuggle f-ing" or I cry myself to sleep. I need to be filled up with his love or my soul is sad. It's the same when we have to say good bye. Even if it's just for a few hours. Sometimes Daddy doesn't want to have to shower again before he leaves and it causes problems. But I try to be a big girl about it (totally not crying right now).

It's just... I miss him so much.

Guest Wholockprincess23

I've noticed that though I'm not normally someone who cries when I'm Big, I tend to cry a fair bit when I go into my little space. The other night, for example, my best friend of 10 years who I've lived with for most of that time went to sleep early and I was left all alone. I ended up freaking out some time during the night and woke him up. I just started to bawl my eyes out and he had to make a bed near me so that I wouldn't feel so scared and alone. He's been amazing in being there for me in both my Big and Little times. I'm lucky to have him as a friend. Other times I'll get emotional over movies or something that I wouldn't usually react so strongly to. Or if I hurt myself, even a little, sometimes I'll cry just as I did when I was actually physically a child.

I'm wondering if it just has something to do with repressing those emotions when you're big? Since being in little space makes you feel safe and secure, it's easier to express a wide array of emotions- whether you're being upset by something, or are experiencing a lot of joy. Does that make sense?

I can totally relate to this. If I am feeling extra little and something comes up and I have to stop abruptly I will get upset or cry. Or if my daddy has to leave to go to work or something after we spent the morning together. I am a pretty sensitive person even not in little space so when I am little its even more so. Or if I'm overly tiered I get emotional easy.