DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

A brand new Book Club adventure!!!

PigtailPrincess

I'm going to suggest the invisible library series by: Genevieve cogman

The shadow riders by: christine feehan.

If you want to officially join I will need the oassword

If you want to join you will need to state the password

Already joined ^_^; it was just a friendly bump for visibility... and I am really googling lol

I'm going to suggest the invisible library series by: Genevieve cogman

The shadow riders by: christine feehan.

Thank you for the suggestion!!! You have 2 remaining!

Don't damage the books!!

So I may not be able to fully commit depending on the book, how often we are reading, and what have you, but I definitely want to make the effort to join.

I'll update this with suggestions

Don't damage the books!!

So I may not be able to fully commit depending on the book, how often we are reading, and what have you, but I definitely want to make the effort to join.

I'll update this with suggestions

Hello and thanks for coming to read with us!

I completely understand people have lives and everyone will have a say. So if everyone had a tough week we can extend the talk. The talks will be in a separate post so if you are behind you just don't look until you caught up!

I really think it would be lots of fun and I can't wait for your suggestions!!!

• Like 1

Alright guys it is time to start. I will compile a small number of books for us to choose or vote on with instructions. Hopefully we will be reading by this week! Feel free to keep jointing thpugh. Ypu can join and read with us ypu just have to catch up.

Alright here it is!! What you have all been waiting for. The voting list for our book club book, and let me tell you. You guys suggested some great ones. I would honestly read everything on this list even though the books are so different with one another.

I have included a small blurb about each book and I'm the pile all you have to do if vote.

Added Bonus: there is a cute recognition thing for whoevers book gets chosen.

Please only vote once and stick to it. Also please don't vote if you won't be reading with us. To vote simply go to the top of the page and click yes to one of the novels there.

So vote vote vote and I can't wait to read with you!!!

• Like 1

The Invisible Library

The Invisible Library is the astouding debut by Genevieve Cogman, and the first novel in The Invisible Library series. Professional spy Irene works for the mysterious Library, along with her enigmatic assistant Kai. Their mission is to steal a dangerous book from an alternative London.

The Silent Patient

The Silent Patient is a shocking psychological thriller of a woman's act of violence against her husband—and of the therapist obsessed with uncovering her motive. ... One evening her husband Gabriel returns home late from a fashion shoot, and Alicia shoots him five times in the face, and then never speaks another word.

Nefertiti a Novel

Fast-paced and historically accurate, Nefertiti is the dramatic story of two unforgettable women living through a remarkable period in history. Nefertiti and her younger sister, Mutnodjmet, have been raised in a powerful family that has provided wives to the rulers of Egypt for centuries.

If I had Your Face

'

If I Had Your Face' explores women's lives amid unnatural expectations. ... Cha's novel revolves around four young women who live in the same apartment building. There's Kyuri, whose many surgeries have earned her a job at a room salon, a popular type of bar where men pay to drink with beautiful women.

Mr Darcy's Library

Mr. Darcy's Diary presents the story of the unlikely courtship of Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy from Darcy's point of view. This graceful imagining and sequel to Pride and Prejudice explains Darcy's moodiness and the difficulties of his reluctant relationship as he struggles to avoid falling in love with Miss Bennet. Though seemingly stiff and stubborn at times, Darcy's words prove him also to be quite devoted and endearing — qualities that eventually win over Miss Bennet's heart. The continuation of a classic romantic novel is charming and elegant, much like Darcy himself.

Alice's adventures in Wonderland

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is an 1865 novel by English author Lewis Carroll. It tells of a young girl named Alice, who falls through a rabbit hole into a subterranean fantasy world populated by peculiar, anthropomorphic creatures. It is considered to be one of the best examples of the literary nonsense genre.

• Like 1

I am making a master list of everyone. Once you vote please comment " Voted and can't wait to read".

Thanks everyone I am so excited!!!

Keep voting!! I have five voted but only 3 hqve commented so I know who all is joining. So please do that if you havnt.

Voted, can't wait to read.....  excited... was torn on how to vote and may change it before it closes... 

Edited by Lambchop