Little from PA here!!

Guest clownyprincette

Guest clownyprincette

Hi everyone!! I was a member of this forum months ago (my username was clownyquinn), but I lost access to my password & the email associated with my old account, so I made a new account here (my old one has been deleted)!! I've missed this site, & I'm happy to be back!

I feel like the only really important interest I have is Harley Quinn, hehehe. (Harley from Batman: The Animated Series actually helps me get into little space!!)

If I haven't met you yet, hi!! It's nice to meet you, & hopefully I'll be able to reconnect with some old friends & acquaintances, as well as make some new ones!! :D

(I made this intro short because the "about me" section of my profile is sort of long, & I didn't want to bore people with the same info if they've already read it/are going to read it. I'd be happy to add to this introduction post if wanted/needed, though!!)

Guest clownyprincette

welcome back! pumped you found your way back here, it's such a friendly/wonderful place, isn't it? get cushy and coozy! we'll keep you. <3

Aww, that's so sweet!! This website really is a wonderful & friendly place!! Thanks so much to you & Josei for welcoming me back!! <3