DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hello to all

Selvmord

I am a 44 year old man who never knew about this lifestyle until this year. I am in a committed relationship with a woman I love and respect. But I’ve always had a desire to be her daddy so to speak without really understanding that. I do know I have a very nurturing personality.

I heard about ddlg last year and this idea spoke to me. I have always referred to my girl as “baby” and have for years bought her stuffed animals and given her light spankings. She in turn has acted more and more little girlish. This developed naturally without is ever actually speaking about it. I want to take it further and want to be her daddy but at the same time I’m afraid that she might be turned off if I broach the subject and maybe the games we already play she will not want to play anymore.

Is there a way to be more certain if a lady is into being a little? Or fo I have to risk it all to win it all?

Guest LittleElizabethBun

Hi and welcome!

Me and my Daddy were very similar in that we both felt the dynamic before we had heard of DDlg. We discovered it independently and it was one of the happiest nights of my life when he asked me to call him Daddy. From what you've already said she sounds like a little, though she may not know what it means. Talk to her to explore that. Hopefully your instincts are spot on :) good luck

Hi and welcome!

Me and my Daddy were very similar in that we both felt the dynamic before we had heard of DDlg. We discovered it independently and it was one of the happiest nights of my life when he asked me to call him Daddy. From what you've already said she sounds like a little, though she may not know what it means. Talk to her to explore that. Hopefully your instincts are spot on :) good luck