DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hi from Jakarta (〃▽〃)

sugaryflower

Hi everyone!

I’m truly excited to actually join this community after lurking off and on for a very long time.

I am 28, I don't really know my specific little age but I want to act spoil and sometimes maybe throw a little tantrum.

Honestly, I am very new to this DDLG dynamic, I always thought there is something wrong with me, to want someone to caress my hair and tell me I am a good girl. Accidentally, I stumble upon an IG post about DDLG, it open my eyes and for the first time it make senses.

Soooo, little space had to be my dark secret because I am not in a position to be vulnerable in my day to day life, I need to be strict and proper (tiring and draining).

I also enjoy smut and dark romance novels which is my another dark secret, I’m curious and eager to feel more connected.

I'm honestly happy to talk to anyone about anything, although I can't guarantee that I will be knowledgeable. I won't be comfortable sending pictures of myself, and video calls will be difficult, but if we form a close bond I will happily try for you. 

I'd like to make close friendships, if that's possible.

Wow, it feels good to write it all out.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction