DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I'm super tall and I struggle feeling cute and small

heybbgurl

I am 5'11" and i have a real struggle feeling cute :/ on top of that my daddy is 5'6" so he makes me feel even bigger!!

he loves my height but i still feel insecure. 

i always wanted to be small and pail, but being interracial and almost 6'0" im neither of those things and ive really struggled :/

post-765-0-56126200-1428349599_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

<3 -huggles you-

Sounds like height is more a personal self esteem thing. I think one of the things I've seen is you don't need to be little, to be a little. Littles come is different shapes and sizes, big or small. What makes you a little is from your heart.  Maybe find other ways to embrace your littleness. I know sometimes clothes can help, hairstyles can, actives ect. 

As for self esteem, you can try looking at your legs and tallness and tell yourself you have really sexy long legs and stuff. Body acceptances is hard. But once you get to it, you rock it. :3 

• Like 1

i always wanted to be small and pail, but being interracial and almost 6'0" im neither of those things and ive really struggled :/

I think that's actually a part of the community that has that effect on you. There are a lot of small, young, pale littles out there which makes people feel potentially isolated. But age, color, weight, gender, and height shouldn't change your opinion on how you feel about yourself as a little. A little isn't necessarily little in size, but rather in headspace mentality.

• Like 1

I think that's actually a part of the community that has that effect on you.

yeah being really tall im taller than a lot of guys and all through high school i would hear about all the guys that wouldnt date a girl taller than them too.. im only 20 but like a lot of the time i feel like a big giant and i need to be reassured that im cute and little

i dress how i want and everything but i cant help to think it would all be much cuter if i was smaller

• Like 1

I can't say I've ever been less attracted to a woman based on how much taller than me she was. The way I see it, sort of... It's like a canvas for a painting. Some people might be intimidated if it's a bit bigger, right? But an artist can have that much more room to put a wonderful work of art on.

If guys think differently of you for being taller, they're not very good artists are they? You're a work of art that deserves only the best brushes! 

• Like 3

I struggle with the same thing. I've also been told I was too tall to be a little which is insane because littles can be big, chubby, small and all sorts!!! I still struggle with it some but not a lot. It's all about self esteem.

I can be very self conscious about my appearance too.  For me, it doesn't matter what other people say, I'm still aways insecure about certain things.  I think that part of the reason is that people don't see your mental image of what you strive to be, they just see what is in front of them, so they're often much less critical.  I think we talked a bit in chat earlier, and I said that I was 5'7", which is a bit taller average height.  Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think you look absolutely beautiful just the way you are!  

• Like 1

I'm about 100 or so pounds heavier than my Daddy and the same height as him. I also struggle with feeling little, but Daddy helps a lot with that. 

First off, you are sooooooo pretty! xx 

I am 6ft tall, and feeling like a little was challenge for me as well. It's all a matter of getting the confidence and comfortability to look at yourself in any way you want! 

I think it's important to break the mold of what people think a little is because like people above have said, littles come in all shapes, sizes, skin colours and genders and they are all valid! Try to own your body when you are a big headspace I think that'll help you transition into little space because so long as you love yourself you can be anything! And you are gorgeous!

Same here. I'm 5'9" with a larger frame and honestly it really gets to me. It doesn't help that my hobbies favor smaller girls either.

I can just look at my body some days and start having an anxiety attack or spiral into depression for the rest of the day. My body just doesn't feel right. I feel like I should be small and petite... I've always hated being so big.

It fucks with me ED-wise too. I haven't spiraled back into Ana for a long time, but being so big when I want to be little drives me crazy and sets it off sometimes. I figure the least I could do is be extremely thin and light weight, if I can't be shorter. I hope ridiculous things, like it'll make me just a little shorter or shrink my body frame. That 98 pound goal just seems so desirable at times...

Sorry for dropping all of this on this thread. It's something that has been bothering me for a while now and I haven't really had anybody to talk to that can relate.

I just really want to be /LITTLE/ little y'know?

Ideally 4'8" - 5'2" with a medium-small frame. I wish I could change this about myself so bad.

Same here. I'm 5'9" with a larger frame and honestly it really gets to me. It doesn't help that my hobbies favor smaller girls either.

I can just look at my body some days and start having an anxiety attack or spiral into depression for the rest of the day. My body just doesn't feel right. I feel like I should be small and petite... I've always hated being so big.

It fucks with me ED-wise too. I haven't spiraled back into Ana for a long time, but being so big when I want to be little drives me crazy and sets it off sometimes. I figure the least I could do is be extremely thin and light weight, if I can't be shorter. I hope ridiculous things, like it'll make me just a little shorter or shrink my body frame. That 98 pound goal just seems so desirable at times...

Sorry for dropping all of this on this thread. It's something that has been bothering me for a while now and I haven't really had anybody to talk to that can relate.

I just really want to be /LITTLE/ little y'know?

Ideally 4'8" - 5'2" with a medium-small frame. I wish I could change this about myself so bad.

oh sweet thing!! i know i feel ya, people say to wear cute clothes and how that should help.. but i already do, i always do like this is my life style all the time and it always has been, i just always want to feel tiny when someone holds me, right now my go to is to just ball up when cuddled because it makes me feel much smaller, but yeah :/ 

• Like 1

i just always want to feel tiny when someone holds me, right now my go to is to just ball up when cuddled because it makes me feel much smaller, but yeah :/

Same here. I just try my hardest to shrink up in Daddy's arms.

Wearing cute clothes may help me feel more little in my mind, but if I look at myself in the mirror I obviously can see that I'm still a big person... I feel like being comfortable with my size is just deluding myself, because the fact is that I'm still big. I'm not the tiny girl I want to be. I don't have to look up into Daddy's eyes, and I can't rest my head on his belly when we hug. Those are just facts. I guess I could just fully live with them. I guess that would be the best thing to do. But it still hurts to be trapped in a body that just feel so wrong and absurd.

I get this. I'm 5'7" and pretty overweight. I always wanted to be smaller. Even as a child when I was the tallest kid in my class.

because the fact is that I'm still big. I'm not the tiny girl I want to be. I don't have to look up into Daddy's eyes, and I can't rest my head on his belly when we hug. Those are just facts. I guess I could just fully live with them. I guess that would be the best thing to do. But it still hurts to be trapped in a body that just feel so wrong and absurd.

yeah, it really helps that this new daddy i have is really into tall girls and says its one of his fetishes (and his track record shows true) so being reassured that my height is still desirable by someone who also thinks im cute really helps 

• Like 1

I'm told I have too much chest to be a little, am too old, etc. which is fine as I am for some but that is their opinion and their lives. I'm just a person being what I am, don't like it, don't look. I'm 5'7" standing as well and rarely feel cute and little but in actual little space I don't care one bit! ^.^ 

I understand how that feels, I am also 5"11 and a bbw. My friends irl also thought that I am a Dom lol Nope, I want to be a cute lil princess thank you!

Does anybody who is tall and thin fit into any kid clothes? They have such cute stuff sometimes, and I really hope I could just buy some of that stuff someday

Guest LittleFairyDoll

I feel you with the pale part, I'm mixed as well.
Although I'm pretty tiny since my mom's not even 5'

But I totally get feeling sort of like you don't belong.
BUT TRUST ME WHEN I SAY YOU'RE REALLY FREAKING CUTE BECAUSE YOU ARE. LIKE HOLY CRAPOLEE, YOU'RE GORGEOUS