New here!

Peach121

Hi everyone.

I'm a new little...

Daddy and I have been dating for a few months now, but have been friends for over five years!

We both have quite a few little kinks (all of which overlap, yay!)

We both recently discovered ddlg and since then I've become increasingly interested. As it turns out our whole relationship has a very ddlg dynamic.

I'm not in great physical or emotional health, and Daddy has been amazing. Daddy reminds me to eat, and does most of the cooking for us. He reminds me to take my contraceptive pill and my anti anxiety pills. I can always talk to Daddy when I'm feeling sad, and he's my very best friend. He takes such good care of me, he's my teddy bear! ^.^

In return I always try to make Daddy happy. I offer him coffee every morning, and make it for him, and bring it up to bed with breakfast if he wants that too. I always tell Daddy how much I love him.

We're not really into ageplay, but we're both fond of pet play, we've just found my first collar and lead for when I want to be a puppy! We're not particularly well off financially, so building a collection will probably take some time! We're into some light bondage and toys too.

I'm so happy to have found ddlg, and I'm especially happy that Daddy lets me explore all of this, he makes me feel so happy and comfortable talking about what I like. I was starting to think there was something wrong with me! I really struggle being alone, and I need constant guidance, love, and nurturing. I'm very much a little, and it's very rare that I'm not in my little space. I finally feel content with who I am... I don't feel out of place or like I'm not a fully functioning adult... I don't feel like there's anything wrong with me anymore, I just needed to find my Daddy, and now I have him I really couldn't be happier!

I'd love to get to know some more littles! None of my friends know about this, I'm sure I'll tell my closest friends eventually, but I'm still finding my feet with this, and I'd love to be able to express and explore this side of myself with like minded littles! ^.^ xx

welcome! very nice to hear that you have such a healthy, well-rounded relationship! everyone here is quite friendly, so please don't hesitate to reach out! <3 hope you feel safe here. 

• Like 1