HI THEREE!! I'm Lexy Dee?

heybbgurl

Hi there! My name is Lexy Dee. I'm new here but I am so happy to be part of this community!! For a long time i identified like this but i didnt know there was an actual community for it!! every time i would explain to someone what i wanted from them they wouldnt understand and most of the time they figured it would be a master/slave kind of thing and it was completely sexual. but then i found this and ive never felt happier!! i actually already had a partner when i found out about dd/lg and as we looked more and more into it we realized that we each already fit the roles so well naturally! 

and now im finally in a forum about it :) im very excited to be here :))

i am 20 years old, and a cam model 

i have a small yorkie named Baby the Dog (Baby for short, and Bee for even shorter) 

im excited to meet everyone! feel free to talk to me about anything :)) im open to learn and talk and i like hearing about all sorts of things!! so i mean fire away!

Welcome to the forum, Lexy. I hope you enjoy your time here and that you learn a lot more about your little self!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you managed to figure things out, and find your happy place in it all. Hopefully it's made things better for you!

Also, hello fellow cam model! (My little, PrincessSae and I have cammed/plan to continue to do so at some point. Yay!)

• Like 1

Also, hello fellow cam model! (My little, PrincessSae and I have cammed/plan to continue to do so at some point. Yay!)

oh so fun!! my friend just joined the forum whose also a cam model!! were both on myfreecams im LexyDee and shes TaylorM00n (taylorbunny on here i believe)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sightsoblind

ok forgive me for this but now i have it in my head and it must be said (or sung to the tune of Sandra dee from greese)

Look at me I'm Lexy Dee

So Darn Cute and So Pretty!

I wont go to Bed

with out Daddy and Ted (dy)

I CAN'T I'M LEXY DEE