DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New and... feeling overwhelmed.

ShyKitten89

Hello, I'm Kitty, or Kitten, ether one workds. I've only recently discovered my little space. I tend more towards middle, but sometimes stray into younger space. I'm 32 irl, 14-16 middle, 5-7 little (I think), bbw, creative, sweet, good girl. I like plushies, but I also like making the plushies myself as I can't really find what I want in stores, and because I like to create things. I had a Daddy online who helped me discover my younger spaces, but we have since parted ways because of real life commitments and because I have also realised I have a Domme side (have since found myself a sweet pet that I am proud to call mine). This has left my younger side a bit neglected. I guess I'm just looking for a place where I feel I can be my true little/middle self safely. Oh, I attached a picture of my latest creative project, cos it's cute :D

post-167961-0-01140900-1642082579_thumb.jpg

Edited by ShyKitten89
  • Like 1

Hello! I’m so sorry that you’re feeling overwhelmed, but I do hope that you soon grow comfy and are able to relax knowing that this is a safe place. If you need friends, you can reach out to me!