Little in the EU

Lilprincess1990

Hi! 

Does anyone else hate introductions? I sure do. I never know what to say and worry about sharing way to much. I guess to start I will say that I have been in BDSM for more than 10 years. I have/had a complicated relationship with my dad (not trauma but he was more of a friend). Still the term "Daddy" freaked me out for a long while. I was in a relationship with a "Daddy Dom" for about 8ish years. However I wasn't comfortable with the term so I didn't have to use it. However, I had no idea til many many years later what that meant for our relationship. He did still sort of take care of me but he mentioned not being into micromanaging. So basically just took care of me if I was sick. Most of my experience is online , but he did come to see me, and I did go to see him. At one point I lived near him for a year so we got to do stuff in person. Toward the end I was able to make peace with the term Daddy. But it felt forced as he told me he I wasn't his little. I was his slave until I start acting like his little. I had absolutely no idea what that even meant and a bunch of poorly written DD/lg books later I finally found a book that wrote about this website. I have spent the last few days reading a ton, and found a few littles who showed me to some good resources outside of here. 

I guess my main goal here is to figure out who I am and how to let go of the anger I am holding onto that my ex didn't teach me about this.... and I could of been living this for more than 5-8 years by now. I live in the EU now and am excited to find littles and other people to explore this journey with! I will eventually put up a personal ad once I have figured out what I am looking for! 

So far feeling very overwhelmed with all the information, but feeling glad at how much more sane this is than in any of the DD/lg books I read. 

Would love if anyone knows any DD/lg stories/novels that are realistic, or any other resources that I have yet to find that can help me! I am hoping to fully accept myself as a little by the end of 2022 and its a big deal since I've only been to little space once and it was by accident and in public so a bit afraid of that too! I know what happened and how to avoid it which is why I've not yet been back in little space. 

I did a quiz online that said my little age is 6-7 but I like some things from different ages. I am however not an ABDL, (no offense to those who are! I have had a few great friends who are! just not a personal choice!) 

Outside of DD/lg I like to do way to many things. Biking, Archery, Ballroom dance, Writing Fantasy, Reading a lot, Watching way to  much netflix, cooking for people, experimenting with recipes (thankfully out of the turning it gross phase when experimenting. Usually ends up pretty amazing! If I do say so myself.) I also enjoy taking care of my two crazy 9 month old kitties. I also love to talk a lot. Very extroverted. Last time I did the Myers Brigg test I was ESFP. 

Erm...... Anyway thank you for reading my mini novel that probably didn't tell a whole lot of what someone might want to know xD

post-168558-0-59172600-1644507606_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad you found us and are enjoying your experience so far.

• Like 1