Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hello! I’m new here. Daddy, 23

Guest ShamanBratTamer

Guest ShamanBratTamer

Hello all!

I’m from the UK, and I’ve recently broken up with my first little with whom I was introduced to the lifestyle. I am in love with being a daddy. I love to be a caregiver so much! I love the responsibility, the feeling of warmth it gives me, the love a little can give.

About me. I live in a little village in Norfolk and love nature. I have a dog at home (living with mum and stepdad atm) and I walk her every day. She’s my best friend, a black lab named Beebee. I am studying to become a psychotherapist and that is my dream. I want to heal people and I am good at doing so, so far. I gave therapy to my little and that helped her tremendously. I know how to be tactful and sensitive. I’m also vegan!

Interests. I’m not like most people, I’ve never been able to conform or fit in. I like to meditate every day and workout or run, I sometimes do yoga too. I love to read books around philosophy or psychology, or good literature. I have a thirst for knowledge. I am a fan of psychedelic drugs, a hippie type, and the myriad of benefits they bring to an individual and to culture. In terms of music I can listen to many genres, though my playlists are full of odd electronic genres, edm, dnb and others. I also love colours!

I like getting to know littles and daddies! That’s me, I guess. Thank you for welcoming me!

Edited by ShamanBratTamer