Hi! c:

fatlittleferret

Hi hi hi! I'm a little from Kentucky, the fact that I'm fat has made me really hesitant to partake in this community ~ trying to get over that though. I currently don't have a Daddy, sadly. I'm really shy and have a lot of anxieties so I'm sorry if I have a hard time replying to people. It's something I work on every single day. I looooove ferrets and have 2 that are my precious little babies. I really really love a lot of things especially music and reading. I'm glad I found this and I'm super excited!!!  <3  <3  <3

Welcome! The good news is that I have found this community extremely supporting and understanding! I'm sorry to hear of your anxieties, but I hope this safe space gives you a little relief and ability to be yourself.

As for the weight issue, that's tough. I know how much this weighs on the mind of women of all ages and lifestyles... Uh, no pun intended ☺️ Just remember that here you are your thoughts and words more than your corporeal being. People will like you for what's in your head, so give us the honest you!

I like being called fat, it's what I am. I'm not chubby. ;-P

Love how you answered this. Just made me instantly smile and want to get to know/befriend you. 

You'll have no problem fitting in this community and finding people with similar interests, struggles and what not. The community here is friendly, supportive and always willing to help so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay ^.^