Welcome to DDlg Forum

What do you do?

Un Pain

I was wondering what other caregivers, daddyies, Dom do when you spiral and begin to miss your little?

My little isn't ignoring me or anything, they're just working and staying busy which is a good thing. I'm trying to keep busy and stay occupied myself but they're always on my mind.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Guest ~LittleStarLight~

Have you told her you miss her? She may not realize that you’re feeling this way? She may be even feeling the same way.

Me and my Daddy are busy alots but we also talk a lot during the day just as a check in even if we can’t necessarily do much at the time.

I hope this helps some.

Honestly this might be a symptom of other issues if it's really that big of a deal. Not criticizing or making fun of you or anything like that, but do you have friends you talk to regularly, in person or online? Do you have any hobbies or projects you're into? It might be worth taking some time to evaluate how your life is going, how you spend your time, and what your goals are. Having a healthy state of mind and position in life is going to be very important all around, but can deeply affect a relationship.

Alright, past that heavy stuff. I suppose it matters by what sort of communication you two have, how far you're into your relationship, etc. I know for me I'm very happy to get flooded with messages when I have a girl and it makes me happy to see she missed me so much. I'm not sure how well littles take that though (and by all means chime in if you're a little how you feel about it). So it might be a point to talk to them about the rules of engagement there. In fact it's part of the rules I had with my last little ( specifically: "'Spamming' messages is acceptable at all times").

Along with that, if they're on your mind a lot, I doubt they'd be bothered if you took some time to make something for them or to come up with ideas to share with them next you have a chance to talk. One example is if you're at all comfortable with using Excel/Google Sheets, you can make them a sticker chart and schedule. I made one that incorporates the rules we had with my last little and it was nice to put together for her. Which I'll attach here to give you an idea of what I did. Feel free to use any and all of it as you like (and I'm happy to share my rules list too if there's interest in that as well as share a raw copy of the file).

post-158876-0-89633700-1600663566_thumb.png

Honestly I can't say I've been in a position where I felt I really needed to talk to my littles in the past where I couldn't or wouldn't hear from them for hours. But if I were in your shoes, I think I'd want to demonstrate my love for them in some way while they're busy. I hope this helps!

• Like 1

I'd say, you should try to focus more on yourself in the times you have apart from your little. If you have any hobbies, or loves or passions, focus on those things. Maybe it could be reading and studying, and researching. Or working out, or even something simple like going for a walk or cooking, but a healthy interest or activity of your own will just make you a more complete person, and possibly even make you more attractive to your little.

But try to have something to advance your own self, it's good for us as individuals to have positive healthy interests of our own. Fulfilling yourself will definitely make your time you do have together, even that much more special.

• Like 1

the best piece of advice anyone can offer here is possibly the most unhelpful, and i am sorry for that but here it is

consider that if you are sat at home with nothing to do but to miss your partner, maybe pick up a hobby or go meet some friends?

occupy your mind and its less likely to dwell on things that arent helpful for you

its the best i have, sorry about that :(

for me im playing Elden Ring in my free time and i am dying so much in my funky challenge runs that i dont have time to worry about being a single bean :(

Edited by SmolAetherr