Welcome to DDlg Forum

Beep beep newbie here

Guest poohbae

Guest poohbae

Hello! my name is Quinn I'm a little (ages 4-7) and I'm also a puppy, woof woof.

I hope to make lots of friends here and maybe find someone who could be more than that, I'm bisexual so I'm open to meeting males and females. I'm 22 years old and would prefer if no one over the age of 40 contacts me as it does make me a little uncomfortable (sorry not trying to be rude ><) 

Some things I like are walks, picnics, tv shows(like supernatural), reading, and generally just quiet activates, I also super duper love Spring/Summer 

Something I get asked a lot that I don't feel like saying over and over again is "what little activates do you like?" So, I'll just answer that question here and now. My "big" and "little" interests and likes are exactly the same! I still like to read (though more children books then full novels), take walks, go on picnics, and watch tv shows(though more children shows like Adventure Time or SpongeBob) 

So yeah there is a little bit about me. Hope we can chat soon!

Guest tailsy

Welcome welcome, pup pup! Reading is so underrated, more power to you and all the bookworms out there. Anyways, hope ya have a rockin' time here ^^

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I would suggest checking out our friend zone and personals sections. I'm sure you will find a few people you can connect with.