DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hi hi! Baby boy ready for adventure!

Guest Baby-Desires

Guest Baby-Desires

Hello everyone! I'm really pumped to be here and to meet all of you! I adore this lifestyle and being a baby, it's become a big part of who I am. I'm hoping I can meet some fun people and make some friends :) I'm very gentle, loving, supportive, and silly. I love to be there to support and help out the ones I love, cause those relationships are the most important thing in life! I can be shy until I warm up to someone, although it is much easier to open up and be brave on a platform like this through text, so that may not be quite so evident.

Hmm, I think a good snapshot of someone is learning favourites, so I'm gonna tell you some of mine! My favourite colour is yellow because it's so bright and happy. My favourite superhero is Spider-Man because he always looks out for the little guy and tries his best to do good. My favourite craft is making crystals cause they are so cool and pretty! My favourite genre is fantasy cause magic and dragons are so cool and I wish I was a wizard! Also naturally, my favourite animal is of course a DRAGON! They are the coolest! And one of my absolute favourite things is hugs and cuddles! We all need those warm fuzzies inside :)

So yeah! Anyways, I am totally open to talking and getting to know you! So whoever you are reading this, feel free to shoot me a message and we can chat :)

• Like 1

Guest tailsy

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Totally agree with you about relationships; the people around us are a big part of what makes life awesome! It's the people to share those good times with! Crystals sound supercool! I'd love to see some of 'em if you wanted to upload some of your work into your gallery.

Hope ya have a wholesome, grand adventure here. You rock! ^^

Guest Baby-Desires

Thanks Tailsy! Yeah! The good times mean so much more with the people we love with us :)

Alas I don't have any crystals made right now and I never thought to take pictures - what was I thinking!? Tsk tsk :p I need to make some more, I think I'll do that this weekend then I'll post pictures of them so you can see!

Thanks! You rock too!