Hi hi, Allyce here :3

AllyceD

Hi! I am AllyceD (Laura - I don't mind sharing my real name) and I'm 29 years old. I am a little/pet, age between 3-5, and I like kids' coloring books. I also have adult coloring books with small details. I have tons of "favorite" colors but pink, purple, gray and black are definitely my top. I have a round Stitch that I carry everywhere and want more plushies. I use binkies, call them dodis because of a book I read that mentioned Irish kids' legends. baby_girl_by_momma__g.gif

Reading is my passion. Especially, MM romance. As mentioned, I like coloring too as well as gaming. I tend to watch the same movies because they make me happy like "How to train your dragon" or "The Emperor's New Groove" and anything Disney princess-y. hug_plushie_by_mirz123.gif

Aside from that, I'm a bit awkward, shy and been in the community for about 3 years. My main language is Spanish, second English and third and fourth (which I'm learning) Japanese and German. I'm probably a bit of a praise addict and I know for a fact that I like to be and feel useful but also be pampered. emote__angel_by_kyuubisslave-d350h9e.gif

I have 4 cats and 4 dogs. All females. I prefer cats, love tea and coffee (but I drink decaf because of the pills I take). I'm a bit introverted and like to text best but I get overwhelmed easily and avoid answering at times.

Thank you for reading my wall of text icon_e_smile.gif blueheart.png purpleheart.png pinkheart.png

Guest tailsy

Heya, Laura! Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about walls of text - it's great to get to know somebody! Totally agree with ya about the colors - pink, grey and black all look awesome! Can you give me your secret to learning new languages? I tried to learn Spanish in high school but it just never "clicked" to my silly brain. :p

Shout out to you, to the floofers in your house, to Stitch and to all the friends and memories ahead of ya! You got this! :D

Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad you found us and decided to join.