Take them to the moon for me~

lunabearr

Hiya! Please call me Luna, my big age is 26 (27 very soon!) and I am finally accepting my little/middle sides after many years <3 I am a writer in real life, lover of anime, a gamer, and little me enjoys cuddling my stuffies, watching movies (especially the original Sailor Moon movies, Studio Ghibli, Disney, and the Barbie series!), and baking. I’m very grateful & happy to have found you all~

Guest tailsy

Heya, Luna! Writing's really underappreciated, I think it helps people articulate themselves better and keeps them in tune with creative stuffs! Hope ya find lots and lots of friendos!

PS - Bunnies rock! Hope you have a hoppin' time here too :3

• Like 1

Heya, Luna! Writing's really underappreciated, I think it helps people articulate themselves better and keeps them in tune with creative stuffs! Hope ya find lots and lots of friendos!

PS - Bunnies rock! Hope you have a hoppin' time here too :3

Hello! Awe thank you so much <33 I really appreciate you & your kind words! It’s lovely to meet you :3

Hello Luna,

Welcome to the site. I agree with Tailsy, writing is vital and under appreciated nowadays. I feel that as we progress as a society we digress on a communication level. The art of communication is dying and letters of the past are being replaced with chopped txt and emojis.

I think it should be mandatory that these 3 courses be mandatory for everyone coming up through our educational system; Creative Writing, some form Theatre and public speaking and lastly Finance.

Lastly - Bunnies are amazing!

Cheers!

D.

• Like 1

Hello Luna,

Welcome to the site. I agree with Tailsy, writing is vital and under appreciated nowadays. I feel that as we progress as a society we digress on a communication level. The art of communication is dying and letters of the past are being replaced with chopped txt and emojis.

I think it should be mandatory that these 3 courses be mandatory for everyone coming up through our educational system; Creative Writing, some form Theatre and public speaking and lastly Finance.

Lastly - Bunnies are amazing!

Cheers!

D.

Hello! Thank you so much! And I agree, as a fiction writer I wholeheartedly believe in the art form of storytelling through words. It’s a beautiful thing, and even being able to achieve that in conversation is nuanced and can be very rare in this day and age. I like the balance of being able to do both, as a poet and a storyteller - I can weave a piece of fiction, but also have fun with my words. It’s exciting and keeps things interesting for sure! And its very nice to meet other people who appreciate writing and language as well. It’s lovely to meet you~!

Oh, I think all three of those courses would be highly beneficial in the modern day school system. Especially for younger ages - particularly high school. They would be fantastic in helping prepare for what comes after!

And awe, thank you! This fellow bunny is very grateful ^u^

Cheers to you as well!

Luna ~

Welcome to the forum, we are glad you found your way here

Awe thank you so much! I’m very happy to be here and have found this wonderful place <3

Posted (edited)

Hello Luna welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thank you very much, Wise man! I’m enjoying myself very much so far, thank you for the welcome ^u^

Edited by lunabearr