Welcome to DDlg Forum

A curious little says Hello!

A_Curious_little

Hello everyone!

You can call me Curious one/Curious little, or whatever petname you find fitting as long as it's cute! Haha. I go by the pronouns she/her, I'm 28 years old and singel. I'm new to the community and the dd/lg dynamic. I've known about dd/lg for quite some time but I think I've not allowed myself to explore it because of how controversial and stigmatized it seems to be perceived by ppl outside of the community, even though the relationships dynamic has appealed to me ever since I learned about its existence. 

I feel excited to have joined the community. I'm here to explore and learn more about my own littleness and the dd/lg dynamic, and to allow and accept my littleness to be honest, I think I've suppressed it, especially being drawn to cute, girly and childish things. Seeing other littles and caregivers as examples of how you can be and live in the world is really freeing.

I think I relate to and identify with being a middle between 8-15 in interests, mannerisms and needs, but I think in a relationship dynamic my littleness just feels like littleness. Some of the things that excite me the most is: mixed media art - combining paint, collage and drawing, learning about things - browsing and falling down the rabbit hole with endless tabs open, as well as asking questions that don't necessarily need to be answered - wondering about things is sometimes more fun then finding out the answer.  ^_^

• Like 1

Guest tailsy

Heya, curious floofer! Yeah, it really shouldn't be as stigmatized as it is; it's a vulnerable, wholesome, and loving way of self-expression that I think more people should embrace. Regardless, welcome to the community. I hope you get to openly share what you love, what you want and that you make a ton of fulfilling connections here that reciprocate your awesome energy. Good vibes to you! <3

• Like 1

Heya, curious floofer! Yeah, it really shouldn't be as stigmatized as it is; it's a vulnerable, wholesome, and loving way of self-expression that I think more people should embrace. Regardless, welcome to the community. I hope you get to openly share what you love, what you want and that you make a ton of fulfilling connections here that reciprocate your awesome energy. Good vibes to you! <3

Haha, great petname! Thank you for the warm and uplifting welcome. (: I Agree, it seem like a wholeheartedly way of just being yourself. Sending good vibes to you too! 

Hi and welcome. We are glad you made it.

Thank you shadowrider! Glad to finally be here! :)

boop! hello, curious one! ♡

you and I are very alike! I am also new to discovering my littleness after many years of suppressing this side of me. I’m so glad you found your way here and to this lovely community! I’ve only been here for a few days and it’s already been a magical and wonderful experience ♡

you are absolutely right. it’s unfortunate that ddlg and littleness are stigmatized the way that they are. but I am so PROUD of you for accepting this side of yourself. it is vulnerable, and liberating, and so, so freeing to be yourself and accept this side of you. I wish you the absolute best in your journey here, as a new little to another ♡

with love,

luna

• Like 1

boop! hello, curious one! ♡

you and I are very alike! I am also new to discovering my littleness after many years of suppressing this side of me. I’m so glad you found your way here and to this lovely community! I’ve only been here for a few days and it’s already been a magical and wonderful experience ♡

you are absolutely right. it’s unfortunate that ddlg and littleness are stigmatized the way that they are. but I am so PROUD of you for accepting this side of yourself. it is vulnerable, and liberating, and so, so freeing to be yourself and accept this side of you. I wish you the absolute best in your journey here, as a new little to another ♡

with love,

luna

Honestly, reading your sweet message made my eyes tear up, you're spreading love around you with friendliness and like literally with those cute hearts! haha. A "Magical girl" energy!  :heart: You know how the new kids in a new setting like first day at school become friends like based on the fact that there new and both like the same color in a really pure and wholesome way. That's the first thing that came to mind reading your reply and seeing your friend request, and I'm so here for it! ^-^

• Like 1

Honestly, reading your sweet message made my eyes tear up, you're spreading love around you with friendliness and like literally with those cute hearts! haha. A "Magical girl" energy!  :heart: You know how the new kids in a new setting like first day at school become friends like based on the fact that there new and both like the same color in a really pure and wholesome way. That's the first thing that came to mind reading your reply and seeing your friend request, and I'm so here for it! ^-^

BYE I’M TEARING UP ;u; ♡ that is the sweetest thing ever, oh my gosh, thank you >.< I love the metaphor too! It looks like you and me are tackling the playground and first day of school together then ^u^ ♡ It’s absolutely lovely to meet you, friend~!

PS. I’m melting at “magical girl” energy aslfjsafjl my Sailor Moon loving soul is about to BURST omg

• Like 1

BYE I’M TEARING UP ;u; ♡ that is the sweetest thing ever, oh my gosh, thank you >.< I love the metaphor too! It looks like you and me are tackling the playground and first day of school together then ^u^ ♡ It’s absolutely lovely to meet you, friend~!

PS. I’m melting at “magical girl” energy aslfjsafjl my Sailor Moon loving soul is about to BURST omg

*internal happy squeal* Your reaction and reply made me smile so much! haha, like I needed to calm down to write this reply. ^x_x^ *locks arm with you* Yes, LET'S DO THIS, let's be our awesome little selves, make friends, have fun, learn new things and enjoy ourselves! It's absolutely lovely to meet you too magical Luna!♡ 

Welcome and best wishes!

Thanks for the welcome MasterPhotog! (:

Hello welcome to the forum ☺️

Sweet of you to stop by to greet me welcome, indeed a wise man move I'd say! ~_^