DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Alternative Littles

Guest LittleFairyDoll

Guest Pouty Kitten
Hmm I don't know if I would fall into this specific category because my interests and hobbies vary greatly. I don't wear anything cute or girly- my wardrobe consists of only black (seriously, my whole closet is black). I love horror movies, scary stories, and playing Diablo 3. I like to build things, so Daddy buys me Legos. It really depends on my head space because I'm a masochistic little :)

Hmm I don't know if I would fall into this specific category because my interests and hobbies vary greatly. I don't wear anything cute or girly- my wardrobe consists of only black (seriously, my whole closet is black). I love horror movies, scary stories, and playing Diablo 3. I like to build things, so Daddy buys me Legos. It really depends on my head space because I'm a masochistic little :)

The black wardrobe is the best though! I'm trying to open up and wear more cutesy clothing because I want to but I can't help getting clothes in black. I guess I'm more of a gothic like little or a little dark but I still love pastel colours and cute things

Guest Charlie

I guess i'm kind of alternative too? Most of the time I have a pop punk style, though I still wear some of my old goth-aristocrat clothes on occasion. And as a little I usually wear a lot of "Halloween themed" stuff (or at least a bit eccentric).mixed with cute accessories.

I love reading about serial killers and such c:

My alternative side like, comes and goes though?

some days I like cutesey pink, even when not in little space

Other days I like wearing all black and looking more alternative, and I notice that I don't really go into little space then, but more of kitten space.

This honestly sounds just like me! 

Some days I want to be the prettiest little princess in the world and cover daddy in snuggles and kisses. 

But then I get into a more kitten mood, when I feel maybe more lolita? Or nymphet, as in I feel I have a little more control, like I'm more sexy than cute, and I'd rather wear black boots and ripped jeans and smoke. IDK. 

Guest littlebubblebaby

While I love my Hello Kitty, Filly Butterflies, and any/everything else pink and sparkly, I definitely lean more on the alternative side of being little. I guess you can call me a babybat ^_^ My absolute favorite part of my little space is Monster High, and my daddy and I usually spend the most time in that aisle of Toys R Us. I have a lot of Halloween/spooky books for my daddy to read to me too. I lean on the darker/gothier/alternative side in my big life anyway, so it's only natural those interests would flow into my little space. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest clownyprincette

I'm a *bit* of an alternative little, I think. I *mostly* like wearing darker colors. I have times when I really love cutesy things, but also times when I love spooky & creepy cute things. I like to combine the two sometimes, if I can (an idea would be a nightmare before christmas shirt with ruffles on it, for example). I also really love the color(s) black & dark red & like to paint my nails black. I'm planning on dyeing my hair black with red tips, & getting cute skull earrings (once I have my ears pierced). I also *really* want a tattoo, but I'm worried that it'll hurt to much, since my pain tolerance is pretty low. :(

While in middle space, I usually feel pretty goth-y, too.

I also have a geeky side of me that loves comic books & video games (action, mostly), so I'm not *all* frills, haha.

Guest LexiGremlin

I have a tattoo, piercings, my hair is purple, red and blonde. I listen to rock and metal. I like watching horror movies and reading/studying about serial killers (and those true crime docs on ID). I also like anime and manga. I like corsets, 6-inch stiletto heels, skirts, dresses, etc.

So yeah, I'm an alternative Little.

im probs an alternative lg, considering i take no sh*t but at the same time i crave punishment, i usually wear all black and listen to hardcore or indie punk and i love horror movies (the more gore the better) 

im not really THAT femme but i can have my moments 

Monster High dolls.

Emily The Strange is another brand that I think is appropriate for an alternative little.

Looking at pictures of pop surrealist art from artists like Mark Ryden, Nicoletta Ceccoli, and Camille Rose Garcia. A lot of it is dark, weird, and creepy, but cutesy at the same time.

Fairy art like that of Amy Brown is also great. For those into coloring books, she recently came out with coloring books featuring her art.

I listen to The Birthday Massacre or Jack Off Jill when I want music that's dark but girly at the same time.

Emilie Autumn, Cuirina, and Sopor Aeternus when I want to listen to something with a fantasy feel.

Punk rock power-pop stuff like Nikki Corvette, Baby Shakes, Riff Randells, and The Eyeliners soothes the little girl in me.

• 8 months later...

I'd consider myself an alternative little. I have 6 piercings (lobes, nose, septum and nip nops) and I listen to a pretty broad spectrum of music, but most recently I've been loving Aesthetic Perfection and other dark trance bands. I gravitate towards a kind of pastel goth/grunge ish style!

Ive always been on the alternative side. I have a fetish for all things Viking (even my daddy is a super masculine, alpha male, long haired and bearded dude) from the lore and Norse beliefs to Viking metal. I am an avid gamer and have been since I was a wee weirdling (circa 1990ish) - currently I play World of Warcraft, Diablo, The Witcher 3 etc etc etc. Ps4 and PC are poisons of choice.

I watch wrestling and UFC and actually kickboxed for 11 years in my youth.

Music wise Im into pretty much everything but I tend to lean more towards death/black/synth metal, EBM, Industrial and Psychobilly. Ska can sometimes be a bit of a guilty pleasure. My little space music is normally Emilie Autumn and Melanie Martinez. Roustabout by Beats Antique is also on my little music playlist.

I don't wear a lot of color - I have some pinky frilly stuff that Daddy insists I wear sometimes but my "little gear" is normally a comic book tank top or T-shirt, underooz or cute boy shorts and knee/thigh high socks. Most of my day to day wear is black - partly because I like black and partly because I'm the world sloppiest eater and would honestly stain and destroy any other color shirt.

Bedroom stuff /gear /toys are all black or red leather because Daddy said they are his toys - not mine.

TV, movies and books are mostly horror and true crime. I am a psychology grad so that may be why I'm so obsessed with criminals and what makes them tick. As for horror stuff... I just like tits and gore lol

Little stuff is normally super heroes, Zim, Ruby Gloom.

Edited by Lil' Miss Dolly
  • Like 1

I'm alternative. I love metal and all its subgenres, have piercings (saving up for tattoos).

I'm a very Halloween person and obsessed with bats (to the extent that my Pokemon Go collection is mainly made up of Zubats too! They seem to follow me around - which everyone says is because of my bat wing boots) I'm into the gothic style and love reading about or watching programmes on murders/serial killers etc... Although the he only horror film I can sit through is a the Conjuring

I'm a mix of metal head and goth, so I've been told, and Halloween is my most favourite time ever, and I focus a lot on spooky cute things, I like to pretend to be a little vampire or bat and I just love all of the Halloween stuff so a lot of my little space is just pretending it's Halloween.

Even though my favourite music is death and thrash metal, I still have fun with normal cute stuff too, I still watch cartoons and love Winnie the Pooh and Disney and all the 'normal' space stuff, whatever you enjoy in that moment is super fun regardless ^^

• Like 1

I typically wear black, a pentagram with my collar, love to search for dead things, collect apothecary bottles, and make morbid jokes with Daddy; but I love my dreadlocks in pony tails, stuffies and tea sets, cartoons, and pink sparkly things. Sometimes I feel alone, so it's really nice to see others whom I can relate to! ^_^
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
I'm a middle but I'm alternative. I have dreads, gauged ears, and a dermal implant piercing. I have neck, chest and hand tattoos, I prefer black clothing but also like bright abstract colors like tie-dyes. (I have my own dye biz) I listen to all sorts of music and don't like the color pink AT ALL. I also am OBSESSED with everything and anything Viking. I like outer space stuff and playing outside. I also really love scifi books and movies. I like some little stuff like coloring and having my outfits picked out. But I don't like sparkles and pink and binkies and looney tunes. I'm an alternative middle nymphet.

*raises my hand* I am! I'm a gothic little. Victorian dresses and lolita dresses all the way. I usually color or sing to my music. Occasionally I'll draw a whole scene with my fancy markers. 

If you never watched Ruby Gloom, do it now! lol Mary and Max is a great! (yet totally odd, weird and all together what the heck? the first time you watch it!) Snuggle up with some toys or blanket(better yet a blanket fort!) and some yummy yummy snacks and watch the bestest horror movies! (I actually watch the Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock Presents a lot more, but I've always wanted to watch a bunch of old school horror movies{no one to watch with lol}) Coloring is always great! I mean, after all in the end you control all the colors in the picture :D Musicals are fun, like Sweeney Todd, Repo the Genetic Opera, and the timeless Phantom of the Opera. There's really just sooo much.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm geeky

I love video games and dorky cartoons and old school cartoons. I have a very dark sense of humor and being do most daddy's have a problem with that. My daddy loves it. I'm a old soul middle so I like alot of old stuff.

I play my 3ds, color and have stuffies. Covered in tattoos and love skulls pink and black are my fav colors and I light things on fire ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

• 1 month later...
I love anything spooky, horror movies, I have numerous tattoos and wear mostly black or grey (with the occasional blue) I have green hair currently, haha. I also love outer space stuff and anything Gothic. I'm a Wiccan. I'm also alternative in the sense that I am a huge geek when it comes to video games, shows, books and I play wow religiously xD. I also RP (roleplay) online in forums, mainly Harry Potter.