Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hi from Australia - Daddy here

HeathG

Hi. Thanks for letting me into this fun and magical place. I'm 50, divorced, and very much a carer and soft-dom rather than a punisher. Am finding it so interesting to read about the huge variety of dynamic here even within this subculture. I suspect my personal kink is out of the ordinary, verging on being submissive as a daddy (DSLG?). My area of interest is more middles than littles - the gum chewing brat who reckons she knows it all - but I'm fascinated with all aspects of this genre. Anyway, hope you're all well and am looking forward to chatting and contributing.

Guest tailsy

Heya, welcome to the site! Submissive daddies aren't as uncommon as ya think; check out the Caregiver Cafe thread about that! Anyways - hope you find what you're looking for and that you have a good time here ^^

Hello! Welcome to the site! ♡ I’m glad you found us ^u^

I definitely agree with our resident floof, Tailsy here - submissive daddies aren’t as uncommon as you think! The dynamic of DDLG is very unique to each and every individual and pairing(s). You are most welcome here, and I wish you the best!

And as a fellow divorcee to another, you are completely, 100% valid. This place is for all of us (adults of course), and you are definitely not alone!

with love,

Luna

Welcome to the forum. We're glad you stopped by and decided to hang around