Welcome to DDlg Forum

About Minxy

Minxy

Hi everyone my name is Minxy. I will be 33 on the 29th. I am a gamer. I am a bratty little and have been for 10 years. (please let me know if this is not allowed but I do normally like to say this, I am a parent IRL outside of the lifestyle) I am married (we are in an open relationship). 

I love jack skellingtion and oggie boogie. anything galaxy themed. I love COFFEE, Iced Tea and Apple Juice. I like anime and doctor shows. I love gothic and punk things but also like rainbows and pastels. I love writing, coloring, shrinky dinks, perler bead art, arts and crafts, science experiments. I have a bunch of shrinky dinks I have made, perler bead art and even a ton of the plastic lanyard keychains I have made. 

I have red hair and blue eyes. I am 5'2"

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. 

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I haven't seen shrinky dinks since I was a kid. Its awesome they are still a thing.

Guest tailsy

Heya, Minxy! Welcome to the forum! Ooh, science experiments huh? That sounds like it'd be superfun to check out! What's your favorite experiment that you've ever done?

Anyways, hope ya have a great time here and make a whole ton of friendos ^^

Heya, Minxy! Welcome to the forum! Ooh, science experiments huh? That sounds like it'd be superfun to check out! What's your favorite experiment that you've ever done?

Anyways, hope ya have a great time here and make a whole ton of friendos ^^

my favorite is the color and soapy water one. it is so cool watching the color move away from the soap. 

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I haven't seen shrinky dinks since I was a kid. Its awesome they are still a thing.

sadly it is only a thing for some. But I still love them and have a tin full of them. was thinking of making ones for friends I make here if they wanted one. But things do take time. 

Hello Minxy! ♡ It’s lovely to meet you!

OOOOH you’re a gamer and you love anime?! YES. Hi, hello ^u^ And you watch doctor shows and love galaxies? You sound super awesome! I’m glad you made here to the community~ ♡ I have to ask, since I believe we spoke briefly about Animal Crossing before but..

Who is your favorite villager? Or villagers? >.< I know it can be hard to pinpoint just one!

with love,

Luna

Hello Minxy! ♡ It’s lovely to meet you!

OOOOH you’re a gamer and you love anime?! YES. Hi, hello ^u^ And you watch doctor shows and love galaxies? You sound super awesome! I’m glad you made here to the community~ ♡ I have to ask, since I believe we spoke briefly about Animal Crossing before but..

Who is your favorite villager? Or villagers? >.< I know it can be hard to pinpoint just one!

with love,

Luna

Today, 12:44 AM

Haha I actually have a list. It's funny I used to hate Raymond but when he was in my campsite and I passed him up when I didn't mean to because I do trades and giveaways in ACNH, I vowed that I was going to get him either buying him from someone using nmt or other in game items just to publish myself because of my mistake. So I did get him 400 nmt later and not even 1 full week later I fell in love with him and got his photo. Others include Poppy, Judy, Julian, Static, Cherry, Audie, Fauna and that's not all the ones I love. I also have all of the amiibos. 

Today, 12:44 AM

Haha I actually have a list. It's funny I used to hate Raymond but when he was in my campsite and I passed him up when I didn't mean to because I do trades and giveaways in ACNH, I vowed that I was going to get him either buying him from someone using nmt or other in game items just to publish myself because of my mistake. So I did get him 400 nmt later and not even 1 full week later I fell in love with him and got his photo. Others include Poppy, Judy, Julian, Static, Cherry, Audie, Fauna and that's not all the ones I love. I also have all of the amiibos.

OOH haha I love that about Raymond!! I’ve never encountered him yet on my own island/campsite, but its always interesting when there’s someone who just comes in and snatches your heart like that xD ♡ that’s amazing! And I’ve been there. I’ve used an insane amount of Bells and NMT for not only villager adoptions but items via trading, but it’s all been worth it in the end ^u^ you’re definitely not alone!

You have my best girl on your list I see! Fauna has my heart and soul (and her house is near mine because of it) ♡ that is super cool and it’s absolutely lovely meeting another avid ACNH player & little here ^u^

OOH haha I love that about Raymond!! I’ve never encountered him yet on my own island/campsite, but its always interesting when there’s someone who just comes in and snatches your heart like that xD ♡ that’s amazing! And I’ve been there. I’ve used an insane amount of Bells and NMT for not only villager adoptions but items via trading, but it’s all been worth it in the end ^u^ you’re definitely not alone!

You have my best girl on your list I see! Fauna has my heart and soul (and her house is near mine because of it) ♡ that is super cool and it’s absolutely lovely meeting another avid ACNH player & little here ^u^

I will have to have you come over and visit my island. My loves have there own little villages in the back of the island. My 2 houses are up front when you first come up into the main area when you walk out of the airport and behind that are the shops and residential services. I have 2 islands. 1 island is my main obviously and the other is my flower island. 

-Much Love 

~Minxy