Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hey I'm Jason!

J-Knife

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and I hope to make lots of friends here!

I'm J-Knife. The "Knife" part doesn't have anything to do with knifeplay (but if you're into it I'm into it lol). I just think knives are cool :p.

I prefer to be called "Daddy", but I don't mind other titles like "Master" or "Mr." and a good "Yes Sir!" always makes me smile :)

I'm another ddlgfriends refugee lol. I'm not sure what happened to the site but I'm glad I found this forum to make up for it.

I've been into ddlg for about 5 years now. I've had plenty of flings with some littles, but I haven't really been able to find a little I could call my own. I'm hoping to change that here so don't be afraid to send me a friend request. Also, any advice from my fellow doms is always welcome.

Favorite Things: Video games, Anime, Movies, Music, Horror, and watching YouTube videos (and maybe planning to make some videos eventually)

Pronouns: He/Him

I'm currently in the process of getting my bachelors in Computer Science. I'm also working toward a certificate of Game Development (which is my true passion)

I'm currently single and currently looking for a sweet little girl to take care of and give this stuffie to :wub: .

post-170043-0-86406600-1649653603_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest tailsy

Hey there, J-Knife! Everyone's gotta have an interest, right? Maybe you're secretly an advisor for all the top chefs in the world advising them on the best knifes :p

Anyways, welcome to the community! It was a shame to see the end to a super social community like DDLG Friends, but there's plenty of other refugees from there on here! So I hope ya find the people you spoke to there! If you'd like to share your memories about the site, there's a thread in the Social Media subforum ^^

I hope you make a ton of wholesome, fulfilling connections and that'cha have a rockin' time. See ya around!

• Like 1

Hey there, J-Knife! Everyone's gotta have an interest, right? Maybe you're secretly an advisor for all the top chefs in the world advising them on the best knifes :p

Anyways, welcome to the community! It was a shame to see the end to a super social community like DDLG Friends, but there's plenty of other refugees from there on here! So I hope ya find the people you spoke to there! If you'd like to share your memories about the site, there's a thread in the Social Media subforum ^^

I hope you make a ton of wholesome, fulfilling connections and that'cha have a rockin' time. See ya around!

Thank You Tailsy, you just reminded me, I also like cooking! Although I wouldn't say I'm the best cause I don't do it often but I can still learn