Hi there!

fishfood

Hi, I'm a little. My pronouns are they/she/he. I'm gender-fluid so it changes. I have no caregiver. Hope to get one someday lol. I'm also a pansexual. I love the color yellow! My favorite animal is cats. I love making friends. I'm new to this, but I love to learn. <3

• Like 2

Guest tailsy
Hey there, welcome welcome! Hope you'll learn a whole lot here in the community, and that you'll get to make a whole ton of friends ^^
  • Like 1

Fish food? For some reason that makes me think about tony soprano or Dexter dumping bodies into the ocean
  • Like 1

Fish food? For some reason that makes me think about tony soprano or Dexter dumping bodies into the ocean

I just like feeding fish lol. I get the connection though.  :D

• Like 1

Hello Fishfood! You like feeding fish, but do you keep fish or do you like to feed the wild fishies? 

• Like 1

Hello Fishfood! You like feeding fish, but do you keep fish or do you like to feed the wild fishies? 

I had fish when I was a kid. I absolutely adore feeding fish in the wild though, and fishing's always fun!

Fishing is very fun, I used to live on the East coast and go out fishing with my pop off of Newfoundland! It was so nice. Would you like to be friends?

• Like 1

Fishing is very fun, I used to live on the East coast and go out fishing with my pop off of Newfoundland! It was so nice. Would you like to be friends?

I would love to be friends!