1200mics

I'm a little unsure where to begin and I got to say that I feel some sort of relief by being here, a sense of being home. I've read through some of the threads before I made my first post, which is of course, this one.

I almost have some weird taboo, stigmatized blemish on this part of me, which i have now surrendered to and began to explore and be okay with.

Ive never been completely involved in the dynamic because I haven't completely accepted it in the past and i was unsure about how to explain it to previous partners.

It's a wonderful thought to think that I don't have to explain myself (in that sense, at least) to you guys.

Im in my 30s, im single, i party and im in the San Francisco bay area of California. Other than having features of a daddy Dom through and through, I also have been writing since i was 12, and before that i studied encyclopedias and dictionaries.

With that being said,i want to thank you for reading this and im honored to be here. Feel free to reach out i definitely look forward to hearing from you and making like-minded friends.

Bless up!

• Like 1

Guest tailsy

Interesting post! Well, welcome home. Make yourself comfortable and get to know more of the resources and people here! Maybe you could share some of the cool stuff you've learned in those encyclopedias! ^^

• Like 1

Thank you, tailsy. I'd love to share some of it, but its generally going to be apparent in conversation or reading some of the material. I'm not going to jus post content without a purpose randomly, so if anyone is interested in how i got caught killing time but got away with words, don't hesitate to message me

Welcome to the forum and community.

We are glad you feel you can finally be yourself.

• Like 1