Welcome to DDlg Forum

Eyo it me.

DrKraves

Hello Hello

Nice to meet you, I am Dr. Kraves for now. I have been in the DDLG scene for eight years now with high notes and low notes. It's nice to talk to like minded individuals and share the occasional advice at some points. I try to keep a relatively neutral and relaxed vibe going. 

Some of my hobbies are; Playing various video games with friends, reading romance manga and other books / light novels, Warhammer 40K Miniatures and learning how to paint mini's. The list can kind of go on, I try to keep occupied in my free time because I tend be in my own head a lot. 

• Like 2

Guest tailsy

Welcome, welcome! Glad to have somebody so experienced join the community. Painting stuff sounds cool, trying to be precise with it can be both an art and science! It'd be cool to see some examples of your work ^^

Anyways, hope you have a rockin' time here!

Hi, Dr. Kraves! It's nice to meet you! What sort of games do you play? Do you play on console or PC? I like to play the occasional game on PC. I'm also into D&D but I tend to see a lot of Warhammer 40K stuff at my local gaming shop, what got you into the painting miniature scene? I'd love to chat if you'd like to be friends. Maybe we'll bump into one another in the forums! Welcome!

Hi and welcome to the forum. We are glad you stopped by and look forward to some pics of the minis as you progress

Welcome, welcome! Glad to have somebody so experienced join the community. Painting stuff sounds cool, trying to be precise with it can be both an art and science! It'd be cool to see some examples of your work ^^

Anyways, hope you have a rockin' time here!

Thank you thank you, I haven't started yet due to the army not being available until later. It will be a Warhammer 40k Squat Army which is basically space dwarves. Maybe in the future i'll add what I accomplish to the gallery.

Hi, Dr. Kraves! It's nice to meet you! What sort of games do you play? Do you play on console or PC? I like to play the occasional game on PC. I'm also into D&D but I tend to see a lot of Warhammer 40K stuff at my local gaming shop, what got you into the painting miniature scene? I'd love to chat if you'd like to be friends. Maybe we'll bump into one another in the forums! Welcome!

Nice to meet you too. Oh man I play all sorts, currently trying to stick to Smite and Rainbow Six Siege due to the battle passes on both. I currently only play on PC mainly due to building my computer back in 2019. Basically my friends play Warhammer 40k table top on the weekends and I'd like to battle it out with them with my own army. I mainly expressed how I wanted to play Squats but GamesWorkshop basically had them deleted in lore until now. They just released a teaser for a brand new Squat army coming to their 9th edition this month. Maybe so, never know.

Hi and welcome to the forum. We are glad you stopped by and look forward to some pics of the minis as you progress

Hello hello, thank you. I've been looking into a lot of tutorials and building up my amazon wishlist when I do start the minis.