Welcome to DDlg Forum

Howdy Folks!

Faerin

Hihi! You can call me Rii! I'm 21 and sort of new to the CGL-type community.

A little bit about is is that I'm an artist, I really like playing video games (mostly Minecraft lately), I love watching various Youtubers/Content Creators, I really like alt fashion (but haven't been able to really wear much yet), I love music a lot, I like to collect stationery (especially the kind with pretty foiling!), I'm from the western part of America, I'm an occasional partaker of the herb, and am a big memer lol.

From what I know, I'm sort of a mixture of a little and a middle depending on mood/day. I've never had a caregiver before, but I really want one! I'm just not entirely sure how to go about it. I haven't met anyone who I feel comfortable like that with yet but hoping I will someday. 

I often feel really intimidated looking for one though because most of the time I keep hearing about stuff like punishments and rules and I'm not really sure that's the kind of thing I want to implement into my dynamic/what it implies. (For example, I really dislike things like impact play/spanking.) Most of the appeal to me is the feeling of safety/comfort and those things sound kinda scary/stressful for me, haha.

I've struggled a lot in the past trying to find a place in most little-space communities because my regular personality feels often like an exact opposite of little-space. (Loud, crude, and playfully rude sometimes). However, browsing this forum has made me feel less weird because I've seen a lot more people like me, so I'm hoping maybe I can make some friends and I can find myself along the way!

I wrote this kinda half asleep, so sorry if it isn't very well written or kinda cuts off abruptly! I'm sort of awkward too so idk how to really write intro posts, but uhh hopefully it makes sense and all that.

Edited by Faerin
  • Like 1

Guest tailsy

Heya, welcome welcome! Love Minecraft, I could get pretty elaborate with super underground mines. And it's so much more fun with friends and seeing what they could come up with! And as a sentimental person, I agree with the safety/comfort feeling; it's like a place of solace, love and wholesomeness that would be really special to share with somebody. ^^

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I hope ya find the caretaker of your dreams and that you make a whole ton of friends, too! Don't worry about being awkward, everybody is! I'll cheer you on in spirit because I know this community will help ya past that feeling ^^

• Like 1

Heya, welcome welcome! Love Minecraft, I could get pretty elaborate with super underground mines. And it's so much more fun with friends and seeing what they could come up with! And as a sentimental person, I agree with the safety/comfort feeling; it's like a place of solace, love and wholesomeness that would be really special to share with somebody. ^^

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I hope ya find the caretaker of your dreams and that you make a whole ton of friends, too! Don't worry about being awkward, everybody is! I'll cheer you on in spirit because I know this community will help ya past that feeling ^^

Thankie thankie!

Man, I always have the kind of horrible luck where I never find diamonds for some reason! I've found netherite before diamonds multiple times haha! I always prefer multiplayer because it's so fun to make dumb builds and show them to people, go on adventures together, and occasionally do silly pranks. Normal minecraft has become kinda lonely/boring feeling alone because I've played for so many years lol. Friends really add the life and zest!

I look forward to getting to know more people and finding my place in the community :>

Hiya and welcome to our little slice of paradise.

"Loud, crude, and playfully rude" sounds like a brat and a lot like some of my friends actual kids lol

I think you will find lots of people here you can connect with.

Good luck and have fun on your journey.

• Like 1