Little movies

bratty_little_baby

I love many, many, MANY movies. A lot of Disney/Pixar movies and childish movies obvi. But I found this movie on Netflix called The Willoughbys. Its got a Series of Unfortunate Events mixed with Coraline feel mixed with something else but I cant put y finger on it. But it was amazing. What new movies did you find? Thye dont really have to be new. They can be your favorites.

I don't know if it's still on netflix, but "The Little Prince" was amazing. The art style and direction has an odd timeless vibe. Apparently it's based off a book. I never read the book, but those who have said the book and the movie are not the same story but the movie does some interesting things with the original source. I actually have a project I'm working on, which is making a Mr. Fox stuffed animal like from the book and movie. I already picked out all of the supplies, I just never got around to cutting and sewing haha. 

• Like 1

My favorite littlespace movie is definitely Kiki's Delivery Service! Anything Ghibli really tends to pull me into littlespace, but Kiki's is just something special for me! :3

• Like 1

My favorite little space movie is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Useta watch it with my Gampy all da time. It brings back feel good memories and I just feel gitty and happy and safe. Awe it me fav! 

• Like 1