Welcome to DDlg Forum

LDR Daddy

zt007uk

I want to hear experiences from Daddy’s in LDR’s. In particular if your girl misbehaves, how do you handle punishment if you are not there to administer it?

I am a LDR daddy and have had littles that wanted rules and to be punished if they broke them. Most of the rules that we established together were rules that the little needed to help with her struggles like eating good and bedtime and brushing her teeth and things like that. There were times when my little would not follow the rules that were established to help her and would not do the punishment agreed upon. If that happened too often, I would have to decide if the rules were more important than the relationship. I flat out told a few littles that I was not going to spend my energy to try enforcing a rule that you were not going to follow if that meant a wall would come between her and I. There were times that I stopped saying anything about the rules because it was pointless for me to try. If your little wants rules and punishments she has to meet you halfway and make an effort to follow the rules and take the punishments that have been agreed upon. What I did find that worked well was when I told my little that daddy will give her punishments in the bedroom through role play.

I hope I have helped you in some way

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SIFUTHEWOLF
My babygirl is s masochist so physical punishment really isn't a deterrent to bad behavior. Plus I'm not big on punishment, I'm more into helping her be the best she can be. We both love impact play so for punishment should I ever need to a I have to do is make her do something she doesn't like. You'd be amazed at how much someone can hate standing in a corner for 10 minutes, just use your imagination.