Introduction

Sinfullyshort

Hi Shanna!!!

Welcome!! I have been a middle all my life but never knew that's what it was called till about 4 years ago. My best friend looked at me while I was coloring with her son and said "you're such a middle". I was shocked as I never heard that term. I had to, of course, go research it and sure enough! Everything fit me to a T. I do have a little side. She's about 7 years old when she comes out. She's shy, meek, sweet, kind, likes to hide behind Daddy, introverted girl. My middle side is definitely a bratty, rebellious, obnoxious, loud, rambunctious 14 year old. I sometimes feel sorry for Daddy that he has to put up with me, but he loves me and reassures me I'm super awesome all the time. I am super sweet though to everyone cause the little in me tends to be more prevalent. 

Anyways I'm always up for new friends! Look forward to chatting with you!

Thank you Shadowrider I'm sorry didnt realize I had messages here til now. I'm learning lol.

Hey flowergrrl636

I'm so glad you messaged.

Well I'm somewhere between 4-6 little age. I pout when things don't go my way. I get whiny and I do us baby talk. But what sticks out the worst is my poochy bottom lip and I don't even realize I'm doing it. I remember my step dad would ask what was wrong with me and he would say you better pick that lip up before you trip on it.

But I guess it's a positive for my husband now, but he asks what's wrong and I usually say nothing, in my little voice. He will say I know somethings wrong youve got your lip sticking out. My little is always around but people haven't seen me any other way so....they tell me I'm sweet and funny...and being 4'10" probably helps too.

I always am I need of friends