Experienced Daddy ,but New Here

Mister_Might

Ideally I’d like to be the CG to an energetic brat who vies for daddy’s attention. However, my tastes are broad enough to enjoy the company of the right more shy little one.

However, the right cute shy little would also make me happy to care for.

I prefer all ages but I am not into changing dirty diapers- otherwise diaper play is okay.

I have an average too athletic build depending on my diet and exercise goals at the time. Dark hair (with a little pepper) and blue eyes. I take very good care of myself and would like to do the same for a sweet little girl.

I also enjoy watching anime and playing video games although I do not spend as many hours doing so as I’d sometimes like as I also am very devoted to my work- so I appreciate the youthful energy and play a young girl can bring

I also have some mean kitchen skills and have enough skill to live out in the woods.

I am very adaptable and would love to have a reciprocal loving and growing relationship with the right little for me so I can praise her, discipline her and spoil her with love, good times and spoil her with all the little toys, games and outfits she desires.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you are seeking a partner I would suggest making an ad in our personals section. Good luck.

Hello! I would love to chat with you when you get a chance :)