Welcome to DDlg Forum

HI!!!

flowergrrl636

HI! 

I'm Rose! I'm a 46 yo cis female (she/her pronouns) and I'm very much a nerdy geeky middle, with a *lot* of little tendencies. I have only recently learned that I am a middle and am beginning to explore that side of myself. It's been my way of life for so long though. A really good friend told me once "you're such a middle" and I went looking for what that meant. Sure enough, I found me. I have been in the BDSM community for 26 years as a slave and a sub. I do have a caregiver (Daddy/Sir) and we have been together for almost 4 years. What started out as a D/s relationship has evolved into a DDLG relationship.It's been about a year and we are still learning. 

love to color, watch cartoons, play video games, dress up all slinky and sexy for Daddy. I enjoy reading, writing (fictional), hiking, walking, going to amusement parks, finding joy in all things, making new friends, & just overall chatting with people. I like to continuously learn about all sorts of things. I love sci-fi and am a HUGE Star Trek fan. Riker (Jonathon Frakes) is my favorite favorite favorite character. Data would be #2. I am not so much a Star Wars fan though, sorry. The old stuff is cool, but this new stuff by Disney just makes me cringe. I also am a HUGE Doctor Who fan. While Tom Baker truly is the greatest Doctor of all time, David Tennant won my heart as well. I have met almost all the cast of Babylon5 when I was younger.

My claim to fame is being a David Copperfield act before he was a big time well-known performer. I was about 6 years old and got picked from the audience. He did a guillotine act where it appeared my head got chopped off. He wasn't even married to Christy Brinkley yet! I got a VIP session with him after the show and that was just so cool!

I love to travel! Sir travels for work and I get to go with Him from time to time. We have been to a lot of places: Chicago, LA, Vegas, Philly, NY, Milwaukee... just to name a few. I love to explore these new areas I go with Him while He is at work and then show Him what I find after.  

I am an amateur stargazer and moon child. I have loved to look at the stars for as long as I can remember. I have, in the past few years, taken up learning astronomy and learning the different stars, constellations, and planets in the night sky. It is just so fascinating and intriguing to me. 

I don't know what more to put in an Introduction, but I think this was a lot and some good insight into who I am... :) look forward to interacting with everyone. I'll see you all in the forums!!!

✿ڿڰۣ—

Hi and welcome to the forum. Its good to have you with us.