DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I am a little need a caregiver for myself

FourtyYoBaby81

I'm forty years old and I have been a little my whole life and need a caregiver for myself now that there are more caregivers than when I was younger and the changing views of some who embrace the cg/l dynamic and I need a caregiver for myself soon as possible its impossible for me to take care of myself when I regress I am completely helpless and incontinent because of health issues and I need someone who is caring and loving Supportive Non Abusive and I am not interested in kinks after my wife died I gave up being sexual activity of any kind because it hurts to much for me to be in any relationships please help me I can't control when I regress and when I regress I'm incapable of moving my body is completely limp like a infant and I am not able to take care of myself I really need help I very hard for me to ask as I have been in bad caregiver relationships and just need a good caregiver I don't care if you are Homosexual or straight as caregiver couples I don't judge that's not how I roll I live in Huntington Park California and looking for the caregivers that are interested

I see you have made an ad in our personals section, that will be your best place to look for a CG.

I will say hello and welcome to the forum and good luck on your search.