A bit about me.

Crystal_Rose

Hi everyone,

I’m still trying to figure out about being a little so any advice is always appreciate.

I’m almost 22

I own 2 cats, Yuki (boy…despite his name) and Bella (girl) 

I don’t work due to my health issues…but I have lots of tasks/goals to keep me occupied.

I like my crafts; felting, knitting, latch hook, scratch art, cross-stitch

I LOVE Colouring and doing word searches.

My favourite colours are Blue and Yellow.

I really like Winnie The Pooh, Paw Patrol and I absolutely LOVE How to train your dragon!

I have communication issues when it comes to any sort of relationships but I’m trying harder in sorting it out. I do have a few mental and physical health issues but I’m a bit anxious writing about them. 

I have one major flaw or it’s part of who I am apparently but when I’m trying to explain something I end up ‘going round the houses’ it’s always long winded, I don’t know why but I have trouble getting straight to the point. 

This was supposed to be a ‘bit’ about me but that bit was basically my life in a nutshell.

Thank you to all who read as it isn’t really interesting but I appreciate it lots.

Crystal

Hi and welcome to the best little place around.

• Like 1

Hello, I have to say that I share your fondness for how to train your dragon

And crafting! I am fairly new with all this (little) stuff and I'm looking for friends to share the lifestyle with. Send me a request if you'd like to chat!

• Like 1