Welcome to DDlg Forum

A motherly introduction

sopcormick

Hello! I'm new to this community and I'm so glad I found it! 

So, who am I?

I'm Sophia! I'm 35 years old and I'm married! I've been married for around 9 years and we have agreed to certain things! So my husband is in the military and he goes away from time to time and I get lonely sometimes. During those times, he agreed to me letting me explore this side and having a little relationship online. He's a cool husband right? 

So, are you experienced or a newbie to this?

I'm experienced to a certain extent! I've participated in this before, but I'm starting up again so wish me luck! I really hope I'll find some great people here who's not going to judge me or think I'm weird! I'm just glad I'm able to express myself!

Feel free to add me and say hello!

-Sophia

Edited by sopcormick
  • Like 1

Hi hi and welcome! No judgment here. We are similar age and have similar interests. If you are open to a female little or just want to connect, send me a friend request!