Hullo :) little intro...

Guest Triplesahl

Guest Triplesahl

Hi everyone :) I'm new to this forum, not really new to this lifestyle but have not had a Daddy in a really long time.  

I'm petite, 5 feet, height weight proportionate, and I'm a little.  I'm a little sensitive, love cuddles and a little gun shy but I'm a good listener.  I take good care of myself and have a good career, I have no financial worries or psychological damage that is hindering to a relationship.  My son is in college in Cambridge, MA and I'm alone all the time now except for work and I's hates it.  :(

I'm athletic, figure skater (if you can't tell by the name).  I'm a bookworm, a nerdy little girl that loves trips to used book stores and might have a starbucks addiction that needs curtailing.  I am generally obedient but, have a brat side that comes out when I'm anxious.  Being an older little concerns me on whether I can find a Daddy but...I also really enjoy making friends.  

I won't uproot my life or my schedule just for anyone, mostly because I've worked really hard to find a schedule and build a life that's safe enough for a little on her own to survive and still be healthy.  So, it has to be the right Daddy that understands this is a process and takes time to build trust.  I'm a little that needs a schedule.   

My name is Cynthia but my friends call me Cyn.  I hope to make friends here and I'm glad to answer any questions someone has. 

Hope all of you are having a wonderful Monday.  :)

Cyn

post-171574-0-65786300-1653315363_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Welcone you the forums Cyn. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for in here.

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad you stopped by.

You sound extremely sweet and gentle. I sent you a friend request. Please feel free to write if you're interested. I saw that you liked my personals post. I hope your memorial day weekend has been lovely. Maybe if you're ever up visiting your child in Mass we can hang out in person. Cambridge isn't too bad of a drive.

Edited by DeadStarsStillBurn