DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

٩(◕‿◕)۶ Howdy

Guest monetflower

Guest monetflower

Hello welcome to my little introduction! <3

I don't feel comfy giving my real name so for now you can call me either flower or casso ^-^ but just those no other pet or nicknames until I feel more comfy with you

I am just getting started into ddlg and the community so I thought joining a website like this would be a good place to start, I'm 23 years old (I have a little age of 6) and still living with my parents who don't know anything about my little space. I live in a small town that I call "the retirement home" because there are a bunch of old people around and nothing stays open past 8pm haha

I am obsessed with the cottagecore aesthetic and I wanna be a fairy who sleeps in tulips instead of having an actual job, though I know that isn't practical so for my work I am a social media coordinator for a local second-hand store. Because of my job and what it entails I don't spend much time on social media and I only use Instagram and Line (Line is from my high school days haha)

I don't watch tv much or play video games (I play animal crossing very rarely like once every few months or so) I don't watch anime or read manga and although back in high school I visited Japan I wasn't much interested in anime and manga. It was more the language and culture but I'm much more fascinated with the Chinese language and spent 2 months over there learning and now I would say I have an intermediate grasp

I would love to make friends and talk with lots of people though I feel uncomfy talking to people who are 40+ 

I'm sure you are all very kind and sweet but I just don't feel comfortable due to past experiences I hope you can understand. 

Anyway that's all! Bye bye for now and I hope to speak with lots of different people and make lots of friends

Hello welcome to my little introduction! <3

I don't feel comfy giving my real name so for now you can call me either flower or casso ^-^ but just those no other pet or nicknames until I feel more comfy with you

I am just getting started into ddlg and the community so I thought joining a website like this would be a good place to start, I'm 23 years old (I have a little age of 6) and still living with my parents who don't know anything about my little space. I live in a small town that I call "the retirement home" because there are a bunch of old people around and nothing stays open past 8pm haha

I am obsessed with the cottagecore aesthetic and I wanna be a fairy who sleeps in tulips instead of having an actual job, though I know that isn't practical so for my work I am a social media coordinator for a local second-hand store. Because of my job and what it entails I don't spend much time on social media and I only use Instagram and Line (Line is from my high school days haha)

I don't watch tv much or play video games (I play animal crossing very rarely like once every few months or so) I don't watch anime or read manga and although back in high school I visited Japan I wasn't much interested in anime and manga. It was more the language and culture but I'm much more fascinated with the Chinese language and spent 2 months over there learning and now I would say I have an intermediate grasp

I would love to make friends and talk with lots of people though I feel uncomfy talking to people who are 40+ 

I'm sure you are all very kind and sweet but I just don't feel comfortable due to past experiences I hope you can understand. 

Anyway that's all! Bye bye for now and I hope to speak with lots of different people and make lots of friends

Monet, Manet....hey there, I'm over 40...so they say, thus I'll make way.