Hiyah!

andrielisilien

Just found this section after registering here weeks and weeks ago. I am new to the community, never been formally in any, but I have been doing age regression on my own for my mental health for several years. The more I learn about being a little the more I love it so this year I decided to jump into it here. I hope to keep broadening what this dynamic is all about. I love all cute and sweet things, especially small animals. I own a few pets and I'm obsessed with them. Be careful to inquire about my critters because I won't shut up about them! My profile I written out a bit more what I like.

I'm not in a relationship. In fact, I went through a nasty break up very recently. So, I don't think getting back into one this soon is a good idea. I'm here to learn more about self care, share ideas, and making some friends so I don't feel so alone. My intentions are to take myself back, discover who I am, and put my little self first. So far I love reading the posts on different topics here. People are so nice and welcoming. Thank you!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

• Like 1

Hi and welcome. Glad you found us and are putting yourself first. Too many times we forget to do that.

Enjoy yourself and I hope you make tons of friends.

• Like 1