• Spread some whipped topping on your graham cracker
  • Place blueberries where the field of stars should be
  • Slice and arrange strawberries to create stripes
  • Enjoy

4thofJulySnack.png

• Like 1

Oreo Pops

Supplies

• Candy Melts in Red, White and Royal Blue, or just white and red and blue gel food coloring
  • Oreo Cookies
  • 4″ Lollipop Sticks
  • Assorted Sprinkles (I used small stars, large stars and patriotic nonpareils)
  • 3 Microwave-Safe Cups
  • Snack Size Ziploc Bags (optional – for drizzle decorations)

Instructions

• Start by twisting and separating the Oreos into two halves. In a microwave-safe cup, melt a small amount of white candy melts in 20-second increments, stirring well after each. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into the melted candy, and sandwich it between both halves of the Oreo. Allow the candy to cool and firm completely before moving on to the next step. A quick trip to the freezer will speed up the process if you’re in a hurry.
  • Fill a microwave-safe cup about 2/3 full of red candy melts, and melt them in the microwave (again using 20-second increments and stirring afterward). Dip the Oreo pop into the red candy, allowing the candy to completely cover the cookie, and then lay the cookie pop on a sheet of parchment paper to cool and firm up. Add sprinkles while the candy is still wet (if desired). Repeat the process for each additional color of candy melts.
  • To add a drizzle of color, melt 6-8 candy melts in a snack size ziploc bag. The candy will melt much faster in the bags than it did in the cup, so melt it in 10 second increments, kneading the bag between increments. Snip a tiny bit off of the corner of the bag, and drizzle the melted candy over the Oreo pops.
  • Allow the pops to cool and firm before handling.

Oreopopingredients.jpg

Oreopops.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

4th of July Recipes- Easy 4th of July recipes that everyone is sure to love!

Too cute! and you can make them with mozzarella cheese instead of marshmallows for low carb and vegan cheese for no dairy!

On 6/20/2022 at 10:44 PM, DeepBlueIII said:

I enjoy how much others love my deviled eggs. Pictures later. 

I love deviled eggs!

image.jpeg.677621a35e6e7aedb3d1c5b4103fd961.jpeg

Not really my celebration lol (hit me up on Juneteenth), but had to share because I hate when I go to a picnic or BBQ and there are no sweet choices for people that do not do dairy, or are watching sugar and refined carbs. You can make this with:

A Whole whipping cream with stevia for low-carbers

B Vegan whipped cream for no dairy

C. Gluten free crust on the bottom

D. Walnut crust for Paleo......

Point is you can work with it. You just put the crust down, bake and cool. Layer with strawberries, more cream, layer with blueberry.

Repeat to fill the dish and decorate. Put in the freezer for like 5 then cover in the fridge. You can freeze it longer if you will be out doors in the heat. Just make sure your cream is thick with stiff peaks. You can also fold in cream-cheese if you want.

Edited yesterday at 06:20 AM by BrassyBabyGirl